What NOS really does to your car

ThePro

hott.jpg

Uhm Pro, could you do me a favour and upload images to tinypic/imgur and THEN post them here?
Hotlinking will eventually get TMS on the anti-hotlink list and then we have loads of empty posts...

OT: That's what I call f*cking owned, trying to show off with your fancy nos and then this is the result. Epic.

Mave said:
Uhm Pro, could you do me a favour and upload images to tinypic/imgur and THEN post them here?
Hotlinking will eventually get TMS on the anti-hotlink list and then we have loads of empty posts...

I actually did upload it, but i didn't copy the right link to the topic lol

^ Yeah and then fastafastafastafastafastafastafastafastafastafastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaFIRE.

I never knew N2O was so dangerous :O It works very simple... just sprays N2O in the engine...

Nitrous is a more flamable type of gas/liquid which goes into your fuel chamber and there the spark plugs ignite the flamable liquid/gas and cause the pistons to hit much harder due to the larger explosive which gas could not do.

You have to have special seals / rings / pistons to use Nitrous otherwise your pistons will break aswell as your engine seals because it was not made for such a gas.

Also, the flame does come out tailpipe but I can't see in my mind how it could melt fiberglass on that car :/

THE TRAVELLING ENCYCLOPEDIA :troll: said:
Nitrous is a more flamable type of gas/liquid which goes into your fuel chamber and there the spark plugs ignite the flamable liquid/gas and cause the pistons to hit much harder due to the larger explosive which gas could not do.

You have to have special seals / rings / pistons to use Nitrous otherwise your pistons will break aswell as your engine seals because it was not made for such a gas.

Also, the flame does come out tailpipe but I can't see in my mind how it could melt fiberglass on that car :/

I wanna know how the fuck the flame got up onto the spoiler and taillight..

Back
Top Bottom