What do you drive?

Austin

Assuming your old enough to drive, lol. I'll go first.

I drive a 2007 50cc Saga Deluxe :3. Sexy, I know. I don't have a pic of it, so here's google's:

RZKg8.png

Picked it up at an auction for $700, it had 2km on it. Now it has 1600km, and I'm parking it for the winter 3:. SOON WE WILL REUNITE.

(I hit some gravel on a turn and hit the front break. Ops. Now I have big a scar going my arm and it needs a new paint job. And a reflector.)

Also my mom's thinking of throwing the Eagle out (can't keep up with the repair bills) so I'm gonna buy it off her when she's done with it. I'm in love with it 3:.

1997 Eagle Vision ESi (again google's pic)

ZWiGV.png

She hits the governor without whining and she'll stay there without a problem until it's outta gas. 3.3 litre v6 and easily weighs as much as a truck, so you actually feel safe going those speeds :3.

I'm making my license for 80km/h next year, and I'll hopefully get either one of these:
OAci6.jpg

zKx8K.jpg

Your a street and trail kinda guy, eh?

Sorry, but I'm not aware of how licencing works where you live o.O. Could you explain the process to me?

I'm making my license for 80km/h

Austin said:
Your a street and trail kinda guy, eh?

Sorry, but I'm not aware of how licencing works where you live o.O. Could you explain the process to me?

I'm making my license for 80km/h

With 16 you can make what we call the 80er, it's a 125ccm bike throttled to 80km/h.
I prefer a Enduro-kinda bike above a street one, because there's a LOT of hills and forest around here :3

Ah, makes sense xD. Would kind of suck going 80km/h on a street bike anyway. When can you drive an ungoverned bike?

Austin said:
Ah, makes sense xD. Would kind of suck going 80km/h on a street bike anyway. When can you drive an ungoverned bike?
With 18.
In a year I'll be able to make the license and get it when I turn 16.

I had a Yamaha but I blew the engine in it xD so now i got a kawasaki like this to ride.

kawasaki-klx-300r-off-road-dirt-bike-2007.jpg

And I don't have a car until next year ::3:

2000 Pontiac Sunfire SE, but its got the GT engine in it (SE = 2.2L Engine, GT = 2.4L) theres pics of it on one of the threads here somewhere, not sure where though. And dude I almost bought an Eagle Talon ESi. Looked at part costs, never noped so hard in my life.

Eagles are hard vehicles to maintain financially, which is why my moms considering throwing it out and getting one that's more commonplace. But they are so worth it, sitting behind the wheel of a very solidly built machine with the performance to back up it's name.

Edit: Found your sunfire:

b6B3u.jpg

y6YL1.jpg

Gotta say, for a sunfire it looks quite nice all shined up. If I ever meet you we'll put the Eagle and the Sunfire together, eh :biggrin:?
I had a '95 Sunfire once. I thought it was a piece of junk xD but the internet seems to enjoy them so, maybe I just had a bad experience :tongue:.

Edit: Fuck you live in Ontario. I was just there a couple days ago rofl. //is sad now

I first owned a Golf 3, and now a 4, here are they next to eachother.

agW3b.jpg

The 3 was a bomb, it was a 1.8 automatic gasoline.
Current one is a 1.9 diesel engine, so not much going on there.

tZP59.jpg

A diesel golf o.O? Can you tell the difference between a diesel and petrol car when your driving it?

^Of course you can :tongue:, especially with manual transmission (i never drove a auto one btw). As for me i have a 1.4 diesel Toyota Auris, no pics tho.

Austin said:
A diesel golf o.O? Can you tell the difference between a diesel and petrol car when your driving it?

Like Killer said, big difference... Petrol = power, diesel is... Not so much power.

I used to have a chinese ATV, but my parents sold it cause i totally fucked it up going off-road (all the plastic parts cracked, engine starting running kinda bad)

And because I couldn't use it much because they're illegal in Buenos AIres, so I have to go to another city.

This:
vLcKU.jpg

(Not my pic, mine is a bit less shiny).

And dad's Cultus:
P8pDz.jpg

(Not my pic, and mine is greyish).

Mave said:
Austin said:

Like Killer said, big difference... Petrol = power, diesel is... Not so much power.

Actually diesel is more powerful, petrol has faster acceleration, but when it comes to the crunch diesel has far more power than petrol :tongue:

Nimphiouus said:
Mave said:
Austin said:

Actually diesel is more powerful, petrol has faster acceleration, but when it comes to the crunch diesel has far more power than petrol :tongue:

Didn't know that, anyway, I'd rather have a petrol then a diesel.

I drive with my shitty Solifer Export, because I have no money to start driver's education.

Back
Top Bottom