What are you listening to right now?

ME AND THAT MAN - Run With The Devil

... interesting clip

Ozzy Osbourne is 70+ years old, and is still making music. New album drops in 2020, featuring Watt, Duff McKagan (Guns N Roses), and Chad Smith (RHCP).
I think they made him out of asbestos or something, dude just can't be destroyed.

Ozzy Osbourne is 70+ years old, and is still making music. New album drops in 2020, featuring Watt, Duff McKagan (Guns N Roses), and Chad Smith (RHCP).
I think they made him out of asbestos or something, dude just can't be destroyed.

Damn.
Drugs and booze have been trying to kill this guy since he was 16, I wanna know his secret.

Simple Minds - Belfast Child

Some bands take inspiration from important books, such as Lovecraft's tales, or Tolkien's works, or even the Bible.

And of course, the IKEA catalogue.

Some bands take inspiration from important books, such as Lovecraft's tales, or Tolkien's works, or even the Bible.

And of course, the IKEA catalogue.

Oh man. Where do you keep finding these strange songs? :biggrin:
I'm surprised they didn't record the entire clip in IKEA. (I bet they probably tried but were denied permission)

Alice In Chains - Nutshell (From MTV Unplugged)

Still listening to AIC.

Oh man. Where do you keep finding these strange songs? :biggrin:

For real though? I just subbed to the Napalm Records label. They have some insane bands signed, so all those weird songs end up on that channel. YouTube recommendations takes it from there.

Back
Top Bottom