Ventrilo

[TMS]Hollowbusta

Hey guys! I've been thinking with Panki. Will anyone set this up for TMS. Would be AMAZING, seeing as most of us got mics for the SFSF one. So anyone wanna help?

I can host a server, teamspeak or Ventrilo. Whatever one :) Please come online on Xfire or something someone so we can talk, Panki's already there

Panki said:
Yea Im here, it's nice to hear a voice instead of just reading plain text.
Lol if you hear my voice, you really start loving just plain text.

Guys... You don't have to come. Just for the people that want... ;_; And if you think your voice is... meh, I can't help you.

Panki said:
And if you think your voice is... meh, I can't help you.
captainobvious.jpg

Plain voice is cool. Gives a nice touch to irony and sarcasm. But you gotta put some emotion in on regular chats and insults.

Everyone's afraid to talk on mic. Maffia for example.

What are you guys afraid of? Nobody is going to make fun of your voice or your accent, those are both things you really have no control over so why would someone laugh at that?

I like the idea

GPow69 said:

What are you guys afraid of? Nobody is going to make fun of your voice or your accent, those are both things you really have no control over so why would someone laugh at that?

I like the idea
Since when am i afraid to talk on the mic?
I have no headset atm. I only have a mic in my laptop but im only on that laptop for school -_-

Maffia171 said:
GPow69 said:

I like the idea
Since when am i afraid to talk on the mic?
I have no headset atm. I only have a mic in my laptop but im only on that laptop for school -_-

During the SFSF roadtrip.

Back
Top Bottom