Ventrillo server for SFSF.

[TMS_REC]Fusty

I posted the exact same thing on sf-sf.net forum. I posted another copy here for people that use this site more and mite have not noticed on sf-sf.net

Hey guys i been browsing the forum now and i seen this guy JBL offered to make a ventrillo server but he needed donations which doesn't help at all since Mave or andre or whatever could take the donations and make the server them self.
HOWEVER i been thinking that i could set all this up on my own i would pay for it and when its running donations would be accepted for upgrading the slots etc... At this moment i am thinking of a 10 slot server. Please post here if you have a mic and you would be able to talk on the server. I'm thinking that it would be for members mostly not some random people.

[Edit] Saved up 7 euro so far.

Would also use it, but it would be better if you donated for the server which is primary.

Nice, a vent. serve.

Just a heads up, Don't double post.

My PC has a mic however it's in the repair shop and it the mic wont work for Windows 7 for some odd reason.

highwire1111 said:
Whats a ventrillo? I heard of servers having one but I never really knew what it was.

Basically its a server that you connect to with the program called Ventrilo, Its essentially a voice chat room that can, and is frequently, used in-game to coordinate stuff, or just chat. (Depending on the game)

shiznit said:
We now have a vent server. I got it for free... Noone uses it :S

WUT? Say that again please... and post the IP :celebrate:

Can you textchat with Ventrillo, too?

shiznit said:
We now have a vent server. I got it for free... Noone uses it :S

Actually I went on as soon as I got home and nobody was in, I guess you had left by then :(

Back
Top Bottom