UrbanDictionary

Impulse

LozL
An awsome site where words are in an online dictionary, but not just with the normal discription, but with an "urban descriptions". Some examples:

Teacher:
A person who cares enough about abusive and ungrateful teens to work for crappy pay and long hours while hoping someday students mature enough to realize how lucky they are to have someone who gives a shit about them.
Love
nature's way of tricking people into reproducing
Many more you can just search on, all of them have been added by users. Though every word can have multiple meanings.
You should try your own name or nickname to see some funny stuff as well
Impulse:
Impulse, teh king Imp of all the l33tness in world according to the Falcon Lord. A.K.A IMPilicous, IMPlode, IMPuter, IMPulse, IMPecable, IMP, IMPimp, IMPort, IMPecable
(made my day xD)
Just head over to http://www.urbandictionary.com/ and check it out yourself

Dion: A FINE ASS MAN.... tehehe .. also the best boyfriend in the whole entire world.. somebody loves you
dion is the sexiest person in the whole entire world!!

:biggrin:

Next time I have sex I hope I don't get any Mave :)

Second meaning is epic too though.
Mave
Short for man-cave. An area where a man and his man buddies reside, drink beer, watch sports and grunt.
Morgan's fiance wanted their new house to look nice, so she made him build his mave in the basement.

"An adjective often used to describe an amazing friend, a gorgeous person, or someone you wish you had. See also, Maurilicious, Maurielicious.

A: Did you see that girl?!

B: Yeah, she's a Mauri."

;_; !

An amazing gorgeous man with beautiful bright eyes that would do anything for his girlfriend. He has a GREAT personality & an INCREDIBLE sense of humor! Andre loves to joke, go out but mostly spend time with his girlfriend. If u find an Andre, hold on to him- Don't let go !
An extremely well built, attractive, male human being. First occurrence in March 6, 1989. No other 'Andre' has been sited since. In present time, 'Andre' is a noun used to depict the most handsome and attractive of men, with stunning features.
an amazing guy, good sence of humour, funny, attractive, shy, fun to be around, loving, sweet, fairly confident...
An amazing guy who will just make your hear skip a beat everytime you see him. Hes good to his girls and and always knows what to say to make them smile. I love Andre Reinero
And a few more pages of that.

Awesome shit :biggrin:

Felix

1. A person with a large dick.

2. A pimp.

3. A person who will become succesful in some way.

Greatest Person you'll ever meet
Woot!

Mauri said:
"An adjective often used to describe an amazing friend, a gorgeous person, or someone you wish you had. See also, Maurilicious, Maurielicious.

A: Did you see that girl?!

B: Yeah, she's a Mauri."

;_; !

LMFAO! :rofl:

Pronounciation: \Mir-cha\
Function: Noun
Etymology: Slavic, Romanian origin

1. A royal king from Romania "Mircea Cel Batran" 1386-1418 before Vlad Tepes (Dracula).
2. Mir derived from Slavic origin meaning "peace", and Mircea means "mercy" in American names.
3. To be of extreme attractiveness from a Romanian country. To posses an unique ability of poetic words & acts of romantic kindness. Someone seductive all the ladies dream about.

Lady 1: Who is that heroic, tall, dark handsome man??
Lady 2: That is Mircea!!
Lady 1 & 2: (sighhh)

The 1st description is kinda boring...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mircea

Lmao xD

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jonathan

buy jonathan mugs, tshirts and magnets
Loyal, Generous, Handsome individual (s), who is/are without a doubt the very best person to love. Jonathan(s) is/are Intelligent, Subtle, Strong, Rock-like Men. They are the best Friends and very best Lovers.
No matter what happens to me, good or bad, I can be happy because I have a Jonathan.

OH yes, OH Jonathan, OH YES! (again and again and again and etc., etc., etc.)

LMAO!
A very attractive sexy beast, who in fact is fat but still gets the ladies.
"Dude how could that fat-ass get that chick". He must be a jonathan.

lolwut?
Jonathan can also be defined as god, or god like. In simple terms... you shall bow down to him willingly.
Jonathan is the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom