Upgrade / Buy new PC?

Spiderpig

You know, THAT dude..
Ok.. ive been thinking about this for like 2 weeks so i had to make this tread lol

So, i was thinking about selling my broken xbox 360 (yes, some ppl buys them) and my actual pc so i could buy a new one, but then I look at tis AGP 8x card Geforce 7800 GS OC edition... buuut the thing is that the rest of my PC is outdated as shit, socket 478 (32bit proccesor), AGP 8x slot, DDR-3200 slot and i dont know if I should buy that card because the rest of my pc is outdated as you can see.

I could afford a new pc if i sell mine and the 360... would be like this:

Intel Dual Core E5200
Biostar Intel P4m900-m7 Fe Socket Lga 775
120gb SATA HDD
Titan DDR2-667 2gb x2 = 4gb
ATI HD4550 PCI-Ex16 (I would need some more money for this one lol, but i could stick with the on-board video for a while, i guess :doh:)

My actual specs:

Intel Pentium 4 HT 3.01Ghz
Biostar P4M80-M8
40gb IDE HDD
1gb x2 DDR-3200
ATI Radeon 9550

So.... whats your opinion? :V
New graphic card or new pc?

What's the MAX you can spend for your new PC, your budget in other words?

Kp0 said:
Well.. the ecconomy in my country is kinda messed up so I can't tell :-\
lol..

Anyway, If you still have your warranty, it's better if you get your 360 fixed, it's not worth selling your console and your current PC to get a new one. Xbox ownz.

Kp0 said:
New graphic card or new pc?
New PC ofc.

I would go for new PC.
There might be compability issues with your motherboard and such (yeah if you replace that you've replaced the "heart" of your PC so basically it is a new one with new VGA and RAM also).

Theres not Microsoft SAT in my country :V

I guess i will try selling my 360 and this pc.. oh btw, is the Geforce 9500gt good?

Guess so :tongue: I only have the 8400 Gforce in my laptop and I can play every game I tried (even GTAIV on low res.)

GTA IV is more CPU based :V, I only want to run Crysis Warhead at mid-high with 1024x768 res... or maybe 1200x900

Nvidia used to pwn ATI, but I think that ATI is the best atm for price-quality ratio

Back
Top Bottom