Uh.. Banned from the SFSF forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Ban said:
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
You're too arrogant to be a part of a good community. I was asking you kindly to drop all the shit you were doing, yet you continued the bullshit. This is the result.
Your ban is not set to expire.

I'm too arrogant? My last post was only stating my opinion against the donating system, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was only saying what >I< think would be better..
I can't agree with everything that happens at SFSF, everyone should have a chance to state their own opinion.

I didn't start any bullshit AT ALL, I only posted my opinions on the 'donating system'. And what I think would be better for SFSF, I apologize for posting my opinion, even though I see nothing wrong with it..

I have to agree. I saw nothing banful in the post he got banned for. It was a bit rudely made up, but it's not worth a ban.

shiznit said:
I have to agree. I saw nothing banful in the post he got banned for. It was a bit rudely made up, but it's not worth a ban.
I didnt mean for it to be rude, it's just my opinion, you really don't have to agree, the MAX you could've given me was a warning :\

EDIT: Wait, was this because of the whole safesuxroflmao thing? It's removed Dx

Just found out Andre banned me, I mean what the fuck, $10 for a simple command like /carcolor, dude get serious.

You got the point wrong, dear FeaR.
The point was that if you pay $10, you get all the advantages listed. If you're seriously ill and think one simple color function would cost you $10... at times when financial economy is bad... then something is wrong with you. The server isn't that popular to start bringing in 10x the money, don't you think? However, either donating and getting external functions or donating just for fun with no profit for you. By donating you get a forum rank, access to special section, your name marked with a red "VIP" in the PHP user list and so on. That is what we give to you after you have decided to support SFSF (and TMS) by sending a few dollars. Your money will be used for script development (not directly, just to show community's commitment).

Yes, it was partially about the "safesuxroflmao" also, which I think is very immature and doesn't fit into context of a good stunting server that has good future ideas. You've got to make friends amongst other server owners, but not backstab them in the beginning. You backstab them when you have loads of chances and you don't need them as your allies anymore. It is "just business", as referral to The Godfater and Scarface. This is the way business on SA-MP works and I'm not claiming the SA-MP betateam (leading team) is pure either. There are people who made others DDoS, there are people who hacked hosting panels of other companies. Hand washes hand or whatever the saying is. My point is that it is rough but it works. Yet as a part of SFSF team, I would be glad to have an ally like Stunt Planet (or whatever?), yet the way you did SAFE and SFSF in the beginning gives me doubts. I don't wish to discuss any of the "joining your community" (the topic was removed by Mave) or any other shit from the past.

I was about to unban you, yet I found out from your 09:39:59 post that you still didn't get the point and you were (as arrogant as you're referred to be) throwing random bullshit. You don't run the SFSF community, Mave and I do, you are not in command to say if either I should warn you or ban you. This action was agreed by Mave and me.

Unless there's something really changed or something, you remain banned. I thought you were given a chance already.

SFSF can do fine without you trolling and bullshitting the forum.

Andre said:
You got the point wrong, asshole.
Go hack some noobs with your Ivy Poison RAT, lol.

You pay $10 and you get all the stuff you could get for $10, you don't have to pay separately. I didn't ban you for that though. I may have written that but you tried to get fucking with us again, hence we made a decision.
If you wish to debate over my ability to administrate a forum which I want to keep empty from bullshit from people like you, you should... err no! There's nothing you can do! What an unfair world. Go back to HackHound or Evilzone, see if there's a new version for your remote administration tool (RAT), so you could hack more people!

SFSF can do fine without you trolling and bullshitting the forum.
Poison Ivy RAT? You an idiot to believe anything that noob told you, I thought you had the least bit of common sense not to believe an idiot.

Fucking with you again? I only made that post, what else did I do? You obviously banned me for the post. I really don't give a shit how to 'administrate' the forum, It's not mine so I can really care less.

Also didnt Kye ban you from SA:MP?, He even went to the limit and banned your entire country, banning 'your' server wouldn't be that much of a hassle for him. Just hope SFSF doesn't get blacklisted because of a gay skiddy like you.

FeaR said:
Also didnt Kye ban you from SA:MP?, He even went to the limit and banned your entire country, banning 'your' server wouldn't be that much of a hassle for him. Just hope SFSF doesn't get blacklisted because of a gay skiddy like you.
Wrong. Kye didn't ban me from SA-MP. He banned me from SA-MP forums and SA-MP IRC (on GameSurge). And that is all. He put a ban on Estonia also, but that was before we spoke directly, after which this "warning" was removed. I didn't have a server, so what the hell are you speaking about? There is no reason for SFSF to get blacklisted. Please get your facts regarding this case correct, or stop discussing something you don't know about. Thank you.

You don't care less? Good, then you might know what I'm asking you to do - leave us alone.
If you have got to mess with me - sure, go on. But leave Mave, TMS and SFSF out of it.

I have better to do than argue over this pointless issue raised by you, such as develop SFSF.

Andre said:
FeaR said:
Wrong. Kye didn't ban me from SA-MP. He banned me from SA-MP forums and SA-MP IRC (on GameSurge). And that is all. He put a ban on Estonia also, but that was before we spoke directly, after which this "warning" was removed. I didn't have a server, so what the hell are you speaking about? There is no reason for SFSF to get blacklisted. Please get your facts regarding this case correct, or stop discussing something you don't know about. Thank you.

You don't care less? Good, then you might know what I'm asking you to do - leave us alone.
If you have got to mess with me - sure, go on. But leave Mave, TMS and SFSF out of it.

I have better to do than argue over this pointless issue raised by you, such as develop SFSF.
It really doesn't matter, considering your banned from the forums and IRC, is being banned from SA:MP. I read the logs, he banned Estonia directly in the middle of the conversation, you can't deny that. And considering you script for SFSF, having the source, having full access to the server and forum also makes you a 'founder', it does actually make it your server, the previous server (hYdra DM) you had was blacklisted. I really don't want to bring Mave into it, I think he's a nice guy and shouldnt have to deal with the bullshit you have caused.

Sure, leave me banned, I really don't care, I'm sure I would be banned anyway as you 'administrate' the forums. Kye would seriously do anything to bring you down, blacklisting SFSF is one of it, Mave I suggest you ditch this scripter, as it would bring you in big trouble, he was also disguised as a scripter in DFSF with the name 'sim0n' and SE with the name 'admin(ROFL)'.

Wish you luck, Andre!

EDIT: Posted seconds before mine

CreonSniper said:
From What i see, Your very unsociable and rude to the community, I don't blame them for banning you FeaR

Example 1
"Don't bother running a website, your a noob." On https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?topic=1997.0

Example 2

"That really shows that you don't know anything about PC's, I completely doubt you have those specs."
on https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?topic=2012.msg26379#new

You can read, I did not start this fight or rude comments, i said nothing to FeaR.
Okay? I'm only showing that your lieing, You clearly don't know the diffrence between the Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Duo, the Extreme is much better overall, and I don't see how you can purchase a PC like that, if you don't know simple things like this.

I called you a noob because you clearly don't know how to run a website, you shouldnt run one if you can't solve a simple thing like that, I apologize, I was being a little rude.

I know the difference FeaR, I was just saying IN SPEED NOT QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE I REPEAT SPEED NOT QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE, and that wasn't a simple task FeaR if you don't know how a hacker is getting in you freak out because you think you're gonna lose all your important files, i thought someone here could help which someone did (Mave and Remis) i was a little stressed out with all the work i've been doing lately.

EDIT:
"I don't see how you can purchase a PC like that"
Only you don't, I make 1k a week FeaR no lies, ask mave.

CreonSniper said:
I know the difference FeaR, I was just saying IN SPEED NOT QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE I REPEAT SPEED NOT QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE, and that wasn't a simple task FeaR if you don't know how a hacker is getting in you freak out because you think you're gonna lose all your important files, i thought someone here could help which someone did (Mave and Remis) i was a little stressed out with all the work i've been doing lately.
You only said his PROCESSOR IS BETTER, which is completely false, anyway whatever.

A 'hacker' can't get into your website so easily, unless you gave them the FTP info, you must have some kind of exploit on your forum, You really shouldn't run a website, if you don't know how to fix the issue, otherwise you would be seriously fucked. Anyway, Glad you fixed it.

"I don't see how you can purchase a PC like that"
Only you don't, I make 1k a week FeaR no lies, ask mave.
I have the same specs, look at what I said after the comma ::).

FeaR said:
It really doesn't matter, considering your banned from the forums and IRC, is being banned from SA:MP. I read the logs, he banned Estonia directly in the middle of the conversation, you can't deny that. And considering you script for SFSF, having the source, having full access to the server and forum also makes you a 'founder', it does actually make it your server, the previous server (hYdra DM) you had was blacklisted. I really don't want to bring Mave into it, I think he's a nice guy and shouldnt have to deal with the bullshit you have caused.
SA-MP is a multiplayer modification for GTA: San Andreas. Being banned from forums and IRC means being banned from forums and IRC, nothing else. I script for SFSF, I have the source (that I'm creating on my own), partial access to the server and forum, also making me a scripter. I'm not a founder of SFSF by any chance. hYdra DM was not blacklisted by Kye, I took it down (it was my hosting in a serverroom in my hometown) myself. I really don't want to involve Mave into your trouble either, knowing he has enough on his own (with police and the courts).

I have caused bullshit, and faced the consequences of causing bullshit.
Closing statements in the face of your own, mine and CreonSniper's have been made.
Have a nice day.

Cheer out, FeaR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom