TMS TS3 Server! - Big thanks to Blubber! (AND NOW NIMPH TOO)!

Re: TMS TS3 Server! - Big thanks to Blubber!

Thanks again, and I won't -_?
I am coming on it now :biggrin:

Re: TMS TS3 Server! - Big thanks to Blubber!

PartyHard-1.gif

Come oooooooooonn !!! It's party timmmmmmeeeeee !!

Only me, Mircea, Dion, Rafay and kitty were online until now. WHY IS NO ONE COMING :(

^Just send me a message over xfire and I'll join you if you want.
I am mostly with some Romanian mates on another TS server playing MW2 matches.

Mave, you don't come on at the right times, best time is like 7 - 10pm your time :biggrin:

^Indeed, that would be 8-11PM my time and I could get the fuck off the Romanian TS and come to speak to you. Yesterday I couldn't as I had an ESL 3v3 MW2 match ;_;

Perhaps yeah :biggrin:

BTW Nimph, you asked yesterday 'TS3?' on facebook, but I was at a mates house and my mate was on my facebook checking some girl we were talking about, he then said that you said 'TS3?', after he logged me out, that's why I didn't respond lol.

Mave said:
Perhaps yeah :biggrin:

BTW Nimph, you asked yesterday 'TS3?' on facebook, but I was at a mates house and my mate was on my facebook checking some girl we were talking about, he then said that you said 'TS3?', after he logged me out, that's why I didn't respond lol.

Must be a hawt chick, in this case it's ok, i'll let it slip :troll:

Me and my irl friend were on literally all day yesterday (From 9 AM to 11 PM our time o.O), and we were the only ones there :( (Other than Aman who came on for a bit to play TF2 with us)

^I'd come but I'm with some romanian friends all the time speaking, playing and shit :<

To be quite honest, I lost all interest :wow: otherwise I would have been on with Gpow :wow:

Back
Top Bottom