This picture breaks my heart

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Poor turtle :cry:

ThisPictureBreaksMyHeart.jpg

DUNT WORREHZ TEH BP CAMPANY HAZ EVERYZING UNDER CANTROL. DEY WILL FIX DIS ASAP.
;_; !

M1rc34, what if you were in the lead of a big company whose oil drilling station blows towards the sky like that? Could you picture what those guys are going through when the whole world is being like you on them.

Andre said:
M1rc34, what if you were in the lead of a big company whose oil drilling station blows towards the sky like that? Could you picture what those guys are going through when the whole world is being like you on them.

I was being sarcastic childishly trying to "picture" the situation. I know it must be really fucked up for them, they didn't want this to happen so the world should give them a break...

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
so the world should give them a break...

No, it's their fucking responsibility to clean this shit up, despite the fact that they obviously didn't want it to happen. It's still their mess, and people can blame them for it if they want.

Poor turtle :(

BP is probably going to do the same when they get access to falkland island's pretrolium and it's gonna fuck Argentina up. How great.

The company is trying as hard as it can and will eventually liquidate the fucking shit so shut the fuck up. I can't imagine someone like you being any better at this situation.

Wow, i never get sad seeing anything on the internet..

But this is just so sad... :cryhard:

I feel so sorry for that turtle, where else can it go? there's oil everywhere..

But i bet the guys who took that picture might have saved the turtle! :thumbsup:

However, someone needs to get their act together and form some kind of a plan to clean all this up.

Andre said:
The company is trying as hard as it can and will eventually liquidate the fucking shit so shut the fuck up. I can't imagine a shitbag like you being any better at this situation.

Man.. Namecalling = unnecessary...

Andre said:
The company is trying as hard as it can and will eventually liquidate the fucking shit so shut the fuck up. I can't imagine a shitbag like you being any better at this situation.

cool morals.

Back
Top Bottom