Theme redesign 'Spring feeling'

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
So today in class I was bored and decided (because today is the first day of Spring) that I would redesign some forum images to create a 'Spring feeling'.

So after two hours, I came up with the following as result;

A modified header, feels really 'light'
SpringTheme_Header.png

A 'grassy' search bar
SpringTheme_Searchbar.png

Before this design I came up with a few other designs, here's a 'greeny' one.

'Green' design
SpringTheme_AlternativeGreen.png

Feel free to post other suggestions, or ideas, or even designs of other images on the forum that can be 'springed'.
BTW; If you aren't able to see this theme update, refresh your cache. (Control Shift R should do the trick)

The 'Green' design looks much sexier <3

Awesome, mave.
Also, little bug. When you're not logged in, you can only see the logo (TheMaveSite) with that background, the rest is black.

Awesome Mave! The Green one looks really nice too! ;D (Btw: i love that Search bar :celebrate:!)

Like the theme as it is now, though the area where your avatar + some text is displayed doesn't look that great.

MiRc34 said:
The 'Green' design looks much sexier <3

Awesome, mave.
Also, little bug. When you're not logged in, you can only see the logo (TheMaveSite) with that background, the rest is black.

I don't have this bug MiRc.

GPow69 said:
Looks great :)

Doesn't quite fit with the rest of the dark theme though.
I agree. Also, the far right side of the header could be a bit more interesting.
Besides, good job!

I'm going to be honest. I don't like the current header at all, it just looks like a inverted version of the previous one, also the grass doesn't fit to that Search.

'Green' desing looks ok, well.. yea.

^ If the majority of TMS wants a new theme, we''re going to have a new theme, we just need a few themes to choose from if that's the case.

^ Thanks for the idea, will consider it.

I'm still going to change the header soon btw.

Back
Top Bottom