The World of Skyrim

Do want... But I'm not sure if I wanna pay 50-60 bucks for it...

In the meantime, I entertain myself with shit like this:
lsqiSknjHK8[/media]]

Aman1238 said:
I think this is one of few games that match up to The Witcher 2's graphics. Those were awesome :biggrin:
Nope. Absolutely not. I saw a few screenshots, it really doesn't look that great.

Allow me to show you guys these

CsteY.jpg

Meuy0.jpg

3uW4m.jpg

N4rrR.jpg

0SvqT.jpg

09o34.png

LqqMx.jpg

4a2TC.jpg

tesv23uno.jpg

MOqPM.jpg

NL2Yp.jpg

I've never played any games like this, in old times and battling stuff. But the game looks phenomenal, can anyone quickly explain what it's about? Do you freeroam and just do things on your own, or are there missions, or is it like WoW where you fight others? I may sound weird but again, I've only played a few GTA and shooting games on the computer :mellow:

The graphics don't look as impressive as I was hoping :|

BF3 ruined all other games' graphics for me, nothing can even compete with Frostbite 2 (For now)

GPow69 said:

BF3 ruined all other games' graphics for me, nothing can even compete with Frostbite 2 (For now)
Crysis 1 with mods.
GTA IV with mods.

Played a friends copy for couple of minutes today, even with settings on high (laptop doesn't support ultra high), the game looks pretty damn impressive... graphics are nice, interaction is awesome (you will get caught stealing if they notice something is missing) and the world is massive. All in all, a good game, but I'll wait until the prices drop before I buy it.

Graphics aren't really that important. This game overall is awesome imo. There is so much to do, so much to explore so many characters and villages. Story is also awesome. I'm loving this game :biggrin:

Impulse said:
GPow69 said:

Crysis 1 with mods.
GTA IV with mods.

True, let me rephrase:

BF3 ruined all other games' graphics for me, nothing can even compete with Frostbite 2 running on the stock engine with no mods (For now)

Back
Top Bottom