The Truth About Fear Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Post everything you can find about him here, we need proof, I want to get this mofo down...

Well im hawt, i like going to the beach on sunny days. ill edit this topic when i find more about myself :]
I also got SA-FE and LVM :O!

some info i know..

1: He used parts of the Xtreme GM and some maps (Xtreme GM was released by me)
2: When kc streamer was mistakenly leaked by me, he kept asking me to help him to get the streamer working.

FeaR said:
Well im hawt, i like going to the beach on sunny days. ill edit this topic when i find more about myself :]

You're a fucking jerk, you know that, a no-lifer, fuck you fear

Rafay said:
some info i know..

2: When kc streamer was mistakenly leaked by me, he kept asking me to help him to get the streamer working.

yeah he did that to me as well. proves that he is just a script kiddie who can't really do anything himself.

kc said:
Rafay said:
some info i know..

yeah he did that to me as well. proves that he is just a script kiddie who can't really do anything himself.
yeah.. i told you about that..

Well, yes i did ask for some help with the streamer, i don't see anything wrong with that.

Yes i did use a few codes, no maps at all.. credits we're given to the person you ripped it from.

Mave said:
FeaR said:

You're a fucking jerk, you know that, a no-lifer, fuck you fear
As i said before, i'm sorry for the things i did, i didnt steal sa-fe or LVM, Yaheli should be more careful to the people he talks to..
The GM or none of the maps will be leaked, i can promise you that.

You would make yourself less suspicious if you just tell who gave you those files and how that they came in that person's hands..

Yeah true.. fear that so much respect

http://rafay.sitefrost.com/Stunt%20Evolution.rar

Well, he told delux that he hacked my PC and you can ask delux if he said that or not. I doubt he did since I don't even have the SA-FE objects FS on my PC.

Anyways, his real ISP is Cablevision Systems and his IP range is 213.86.83.*

Yaheli said:
Well, he told delux that he hacked my PC and you can ask delux if he said that or not. I doubt he did since I don't even have the SA-FE objects FS on my PC.

Anyways, his real ISP is Cablevision Systems and his IP range is 213.86.83.*
Actually it's Optimum, i got by two IP ranges with are 24.* and 69.*, they change often. I have never spoken to delux about the issue, it's not possible to randomly hack someone's PC even with their IP (their probably is, but not that i know of). I clearly explained what happened and who did this on xfire..

EDIT: I also was not planning on leaking any of the server files, but because Mave is exaggerating everything he posted on the sa-mp forums, by tomorrow every single person in sa-mp will have the gamemode, that's including the race system, maps etc.., and blocking my IP won't do nothing at all, as almost every person in sa-mp will have the gamemode.

HEI FeaR!

How's your forum after I demolished it? Seems you took a MySQL backup? Oh, how sad for me.
P.S! You should change your passwords on SA-FE forums, MSN and other places too... You won't know what hit you otherwise...

hhaahhaaaaahahahha

Actually my passwords are all different from every account i make.

I definitely will enjoy the gamemode, that's including the maps, race system etc.. and I'll use some codes for my future developments :wink:

Fear you are a sick bastard, I really hope someone takes you back bigtime...

Mave, why do you worry ? His future shitty server is not gonna be on internet lists. :guns:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom