The Russian invasion of Ukraine

Time to screw over one of the last allies I have!

Cuba uncovers human trafficking of Cubans to fight for Russia in Ukraine

Ukraine, a first in its history and without a navy has destroyed a Russian submarine. The destroyed B-237 “Rostov-on-Don” diesel-electric submarine is one of the newest submarines in the Russian fleet.

Interesting video with a guy who helped train Ukrainian forces. Mostly involving stories about how Russian military doctrine of "do as you're told" is just fumbling against the Western ideology of "thinking for oneself".

Final statement is something I, as a mere armchair general, agree with - Russia's chance of winning increases with every day this war drags on. Russia simply has a shitload more numbers to throw against the wall. Also, here's to hoping Wagner's operations in Africa are too profitable for them to return the actually qualified guys back to Russia/Ukraine.

Interesting video with a guy who helped train Ukrainian forces. Mostly involving stories about how Russian military doctrine of "do as you're told" is just fumbling against the Western ideology of "thinking for oneself".

Final statement is something I, as a mere armchair general, agree with - Russia's chance of winning increases with every day this war drags on. Russia simply has a shitload more numbers to throw against the wall. Also, here's to hoping Wagner's operations in Africa are too profitable for them to return the actually qualified guys back to Russia/Ukraine.

I also (sadly) have to agree with that final statement.
Also this was recorded a while ago? Seeing as Prigozhin was still alive in the video.

I also (sadly) have to agree with that final statement.
Also this was recorded a while ago? Seeing as Prigozhin was still alive in the video.
Looks like it! Although it was edited after the facts, since they added in some text about it being done already :biggrin:

Putin's new table

Sn37Ssx.jpeg

100% he's right.

Dutch minister: 'If you don't stop Russia now, they'll go further. It's not just Ukraine'

100% he's right.

Dutch minister: 'If you don't stop Russia now, they'll go further. It's not just Ukraine'
Wilders: that's the point, yes.

Does he also have ties with the Russians? Why is that every far right politician is connected somehow?
Because Russia's goal is to destabilize the west. The easiest is to fund far right and far left propagandists and politicians, and watch the fireworks as they collide.

Remember a while ago, there was some Danish guy who had to be rescued because he was burning a Quran in Sweden? Yeah, turned out he received a sizable donation from a Russian-tied source briefly before that.

Putin's table as he meets with four other leaders at Caspian summit
His guests are in separate time-zones.

Qr7Y0YC.jpeg

Ukrainian Sources: We Just Shot Down Two Of Russia’s Best Command Planes

Each Beriev A-50 costs $330-350 million, and Russia only has maybe 8-9 Beriev A-50 left. That severely undermines Russia's ability to identify airborne targets in Ukraine airspace.

Back
Top Bottom