The Future Of SA-FE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince said:
Actually at this point I don't give a shit if you trust me, but saying I was with FeaR is

A) Bullshit
B) An Insult
well nevertheless - whether with or without FeaR - you can't script at all and you're a complete asshole!

I could be "community manager" (I guess you understand what I mean, if not, ermm...) Although I remember you saying you don't like me, so..... :tongue:

Don't get your hopes up, SA-FEv2 had a lot of things, that were very unique and well scripted, And I can't see v3 being any more different than v2, v2 was completely finished and had everything a decent stunt server should have. Sadly a noob named 'Oussim' stole it, and now it's running on like 3 different server's.

If you do want to bring SA-FE back up and plan on getting players, I suggest you get a highly decent scripter, I would suggest Andre, but not sure if he's 'trustable'. Zezombia would also be nice, but he's a little too lazy. Vince is also a good scripter, but than again he could turn his back on you. And no offense to 'Hugh', but he doesn't seem like such a good scripter, he only knows the basics, in my opinion, he won't be able to get SA-FE too far.

Well, yeah, good luck with the v3 development!

EDIT: Yes this is off-topic, I've read trough a few threads on these forums, and I must admit this place is pretty awesome for internet discussion.

wooziE said:
FeaR said:
Sadly a noob named 'Oussim' stole it, and now it's running on like 3 different server's.
:wacko:
Yes, If you were up to date with what happened, while Oussim was working with delux, he somehow gained the FTP info, which he than gave it to me, I didn't want him redistributing it. But being the noob he is, he gave the info to everyone he knows.

Mave said:
Yeah, that's why I'm having trouble trusting someone now...
Well, If I may suggest, Hugh's a nice guy and all, but he doesn't seem so good in pawn, no matter how much he says he is. I wouldn't have more than 1 person having access to the source, excluding you and Zezombia. You will definitely get fucked over, just like I did.

The only person I would trust with the source, from the people you know, is Zezombia.

And No, my post isnt meant to kiss anyone's ass :wink:

Well, Summer is coming around the corner, & I got my internet back, so, I'm back to SA-FE! I'd be honored & be happy to help SA-FE get back on it's feet :biggrin:
"[SL]Floreszz" is back!!!!!!!!!

Floreszz said:
Well, Summer is coming around the corner, & I got my internet back, so, I'm back to SA-FE! I'd be honored & be happy to help SA-FE get back on it's feet :biggrin:
"[SL]Floreszz" is back!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back. :wantcookie:
btw, is the "SL" clan still alive?

I'm saying, screw SA-FE, bring back SFSF, was ALOT more popular imo. And the SF atmosphere rocks compared to the desert.

Captain Planet said:
I'm saying, screw SA-FE, bring back SFSF, was ALOT more popular imo. And the SF atmosphere rocks compared to the desert.
As Zezombia said, people are only saying bring SFSF back, because of the player's, from what i heard there was a '150' player average? It surely won't happen again. I would suggest to continue on with SA-FE v3.

I want to script further myself.
Only one problem, when I compile now, I get some errors, errors that I can't get out myself, I need zez to go one more last time in pawno and make it compile without errors, starting from that moment, I can start myself :)

Mave said:
I want to script further myself.
Only one problem, when I compile now, I get some errors, errors that I can't get out myself, I need zez to go one more last time in pawno and make it compile without errors, starting from that moment, I can start myself :)
Well yeah you should, I bought up SE, only scripting myself. With no help at all, actually the SA:MP forums was a great help, I learned alot from other's mistakes. I would be no where without the wiki, http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/, you should check it out, it's a great help.

Errors are really simple to fix, especially because it gives you the exact line, which the error is in. The only thing I hate is when pawno crashes, which happens often, usually because of a missing bracket, that's why I keep backups :tongue:.

Paste the errors, I can help you if you want :tongue:

C:\Users\Mave\SA-MP\SA-FE\gamemodes\sfsa.pwn(50) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSF"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

YSF

(It's in the damn folder)

FeaR said:
Captain Planet said:
As Zezombia said, people are only saying bring SFSF back, because of the player's, from what i heard there was a '150' player average? It surely won't happen again. I would suggest to continue on with SA-FE v3.

I couldn't give a shit about the players, I just liked the kickass commands and teleports.

Mave said:
C:\Users\Mave\SA-MP\SA-FE\gamemodes\sfsa.pwn(50) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSF"
Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
1 Error.

YSF
(It's in the damn folder)

Lol'd, isn't there a folder, and a seperate include?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom