The Future Of SA-FE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Yaheli quit, Zezombia has been offline for the past few days...
Seems I'm on my own again.
Just like the beginning, SFSF, where it all started with.

I'm going to do v3, that's sure, the question is when, because I have loads of school work, schoolwork that will determine my year.

So next to my schoolwork, I'm slowly developing v3. As requested by many before; 'Bring SFSF back', I've decided to have the SFSF spawn & skin selection in v3 again.

Next to that, don't expect too many script features, because I basically SUCK at scripting. Expect more map updates instead.

Feel free to post some simple v3 suggestions in this topic or to share your opinion about it here.

- Mave

Suggestions - To Do List
-----------------------

* Jungle DM Map

Well, the v2 Scripting will be sufficients for nao, With some of mave's improvements, and when zez gets back on (if ever) it can be improved. And new maps and such sounds good :)

Suggestion - Quick small Jungle Island map with a DM in most of it, and a little beach area on it if possible :woot: :celebrate: :thumbsup:

Mave if u need the help i know scripting and am more then happy to help

4? If deathgod was helping that would only be 2 because zez is like gone or some shit.

Suggestion:
Mysql account system and an online panel. In the panel you can write messages to others, check your money, look into the player stats and so on WITH YOUR BROWSER. You could also add an administration panel. With the admin panel you can manage the server (like banning peoples :evileyes: ) without being online on the server. (Iam sure Hugh will like this)
This should be easy to script. It only takes some time.

btw Do some of you know a samp player who cant script in Pawn? Nearly every samp player >>know<< how to script. But >knowing< how to script is not enough. You need to know how to make good managed code and fast, optimized code. 90% of all samp scripters are scripting quick-and-dirty.

PHPMySQL panel would be great IMO. With much much much functionality.

and yeah totally agreed about the SA-MP scripting thingy.

Great suggestions, only problem is that I basically can't script, I just look-up things and add them to the script :/

Well perhaps you should... learn? :tongue:

I mean it won't be good just now, but in the future also?

I don't know, takes so much time, I would prefer finding a really good scripter which I can TRUST, and that has some free time to script.

Mave said:
I don't know, takes so much time, I would prefer finding a really good scripter which I can TRUST, and that has some free time to script.

I'll volunteer oh wait nope, you think I'm with FeaR don't you YOU FUCKING JACKASS.

Actually at this point I don't give a shit if you trust me, but saying I was with FeaR is

A) Bullshit
B) An Insult

Mave said:

i have a lot of free time and have i done anything that made you not trust me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom