The evolution of video games

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
sDwjpwS.png

The 2005 section is the sweet spot in my opinion. You pay for a complete game with a, arguably, good story. If you like it there is more, it is more in depth. It tells a unique story in the same universe.

Impulse said:
The 2005 section is the sweet spot in my opinion. You pay for a complete game with a, arguably, good story. If you like it there is more, it is more in depth. It tells a unique story in the same universe.
GTA IV did a wonderful job at this.

Impulse said:
Borderlands and Skyrim are still doing this.
Agreed, BL had two ridiculous DLCs with extra characters (which don't have any real contribution to the story), but there are 3 other DLC's which tell completely new stories.
And Skyrim's Dragonborn and Dawnguard are complete new stories as well, with new weapons, armor, mechanics,...
And GTA V has no paying DLC as far as I know, only extra content involving cars and guns which, again, are completely free.

It's mostly EA who's fucking shit up.

Back
Top Bottom