Collection The Advice Dog Variations Thread

Collection Thread (thread receives content updates on a regular basis)
I can confirm this.

L94T8Du.jpg

Mave said:
Sorry mate, gotta act up here and post without a picture.

Saying the people in Boston dying isn't as bad as the Iraqi people dying is like saying "Yes your mom died, but the house of the people three blocks away burned down and killed them all, so suck it up"

They both are equally bad, so feel equally terrible for everyone, and be happy you're still alive.
Don't pay attention to the media, it's rotten anyway.

Stybar said:
Mave said:

Saying the people in Boston dying isn't as bad as the Iraqi people dying is like saying "Yes your mom died, but the house of the people three blocks away burned down and killed them all, so suck it up"

They both are equally bad, so feel equally terrible for everyone, and be happy you're still alive.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that 2 > 30 according to the media in this case.
My point of view is that every life is the same value.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that 2 > 30 according to the media in this case.
My point of view is that every life is the same value.

To be fair, how reliable and intelligent are American "news" channels these days?

Back
Top Bottom