Teen whines about parents on Facebook, dad shoots laptop

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
ufICn.png

Teens can be precocious, difficult, and presumptuous. Oh, and whiny. So given how tech-savvy they've all become, one idea to offer them perspective might be to take their laptop and blast it with a gun.

No, no, this is not my advice. This is the advice of Tommy Jordan, a man who appears to run an IT company in North Carolina called Twisted Networks.

Jordan, you see, became frustrated when he discovered his daughter Hannah (we're guessing at the spelling of her name) had posted a rather whiny message about her parents and her domestic responsibilities on her Facebook wall. She thought, Jordan said, that mom and he were blocked from seeing it.

Psst, Hannah. Dad works in IT. He seems to be able to circumvent those little privacy settings on Facebook with a mere flick of his gun-toting wrist.

kl1ujzRidmU[/media]]

Ah, well I mention the gun-toting wrists, because when Jordan read the whiny post (which isn't entirely suitable for loud microphones at work, as the word "s***" appears), his hackles reached a height slightly above his stetson.

"Pay you for chores around the house? Seriously?" Jordan says in the video. Oh, yes, little Hannah allegedly thinks material reward is her right.

Oh, dear. She allegedly wants lots of things for her new laptop. A new iPod, too.

Hannah had been grounded before, it appears. She'd had her computer and cell phone taken away. But now was time for more draconian measures.

"Kid, you got it easy," Jordan tells her on the video. He then gets up and we see the laptop lying on the ground. Then we hear the magic words: "This here's my 45."

At this point, the world's parents stand up, cheer as one and bathe in the denouement.

As Jordan added to his YouTube posting: "Maybe a few kids can take something away from this...If you're so disrespectful to your parents and yourself as to post this kind of thing on Facebook, you're deserving of some tough love. Today, my daughter is getting a dose of tough love."

One can only hope this video is all entirely for real and not a brilliantly twisted ad for Twisted Networks. Some might also wish that he'd given the laptop to charity, rather than blast it with his good wishes.

However, Jordan's "Have a good day, y'all" sign off is a thing of utter beauty.

I wonder how things are in the Jordan household this morning. Peaceful, one hopes.

Source: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57374683-71/teen-whines-about-parents-on-facebook-dad-shoots-laptop/

Dammit Americans, stop being so ridiculously and hilariously stupid.
Although sometimes this is the only solution for whiny white girls...

It's not what you tell people, it's what you show them.
Too bad she can't share this story on Facebook without her laptop. :tongue:

TheGreenPenguin said:
It's not what you tell people, it's what you show them.
Too bad she can't share this story on Facebook without her laptop. :tongue:

He's doing it for her xD

I'm lucky I have it so easy, I don't have any chores or anything I have to do really. <3 mum who does everything (Thanks btw) :)

I'm really lucky too, get everything handed to me, don't have to do any chores except the few things you generally get asked to, feels good, ty mah' =D

Silly dad, shots don't delete posts. You're supposed to be in IT. You should have taken away her computer and use it in front of her :tongue:

Fries said:
Silly dad, shots don't delete posts. You're supposed to be in IT. You should have taken away her computer and use it in front of her :tongue:

I personally would have used a chainsaw, more carnage.

Fries said:
Nimphiouus said:
Fries said:

I personally would have used a chainsaw, more carnage.
On the laptop or on the daughter?

:troll: To escape legal ramifications, I have no comment.

Back
Top Bottom