'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dead at 51

Nitronic

i had superhuman powers until my therapist took em
JAMES Gandolfini, best known as TV mob boss Tony Soprano, has died in Italy at the age of 51.
There are conflicting reports as to whether the US actor suffered a stroke or heart attack.
Gandolfini's managers Mark Armstrong and Nancy Sanders, said he died Wednesday while on holiday in Rome. No cause of death was given.
"Our hearts are shattered and we will miss him deeply. He and his family were part of our family for many years and we are all grieving,'' said Armstrong and Sanders.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/sopranos-star-james-gandolfini-dies-of-a-heart-attack/story-e6frfmvr-1226666693245#ixzz2WjIPU7RG

This really sucks, the world has truely lost an icon

Fuck no.. This guy was my favorite TV-actor.. (Sopranos), he was a great guy.

Also found this quote
I saw him just last week at an event. He was supposed to be seated at a table with a bunch of stars (Alec Baldwin, Elaine Stritch, Bernadette Peters, etc.) but the table ended up full due to some kind of miscommunication. He could have made a thing of it, but instead, he walks over to a table filled with a bunch of acting students, sits down, and begins chatting them up. Didn't even blink an eye. He was a fantastic actor, but more importantly, he was down to earth and a stand up guy, and this makes me incredibly sad.

Let's hope he's now "hanging out with his ducks in the big pool in the sky.."

Back
Top Bottom