Some engineer jokes

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

To the optimist, the glass is half-full.

To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.

To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

The graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work?"

The graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"

The graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"

The graduate with an arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

Three engineers were riding in a car, went down a hill and crashed.

The mechanical engineer said, "It must be the brakes. Let me check 'em out."

The electrical engineer said, "I think it was something in the electrical system. Let me check it out."

The software engineer said, "Let's push it back up the hill and run it again."

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb? None; it's a hardware problem.

Einstein, Newton and Pascal decide to play hide and seek. Einstein is it, closes his eyes, counts to 10 then opens them.

Pascal is no where to be seen.

Newton is sitting right in front of Einstein, with a piece of chalk in his hand. He's sitting in a box drawn on the ground, a meter to a side.

Einstein says "Newton, you're terrible, I've found you!"

Newton says "No no, Einy. You've found one Newton per square meter. You've found Pascal!"

I laughed at the last one then felt bad because A lot of people my age probably don't get it :<

Back
Top Bottom