Sneak Peek at The New Photoshop

Dude, What? How that can be possible? I want that version!
BTW: That guy has really a slooow computer, Mac.

Slow? Imagine how much it takes from a PC to render something like that...
I'd say it goes fast.

Well, that's not possible with the current version, I guess? If it's real then it's gonna hit big in the market.

Mave said:
Yeah but I have a slight feeling this might be fake..
I'm feeling the same. Especially when he does the desert and the panoramic image. Can't say anything tho, until Adobe announces something.

this can all be real cause i've seen other previeuws of photoshop cs5 with amazing stuff like this will look for those vids if im at my other pc

Looks photoshopped to me :tongue:

Dunno if this is even possble, just looks too perfect with the clouds (panorama) and the desert image

If this isn't a joke then I've got to comment on this.
Rafay said:
BTW: That guy has really a slooow computer, Mac.
The mathematical calculations Photoshop has to run to calculate each pixel and all the ones surrounding it results in millions of calls per a second or so. This is why it takes "so long". Actually it would be 100x faster and 100x easier.

If this is real then I'm kinda not liking it so much. It's making Photoshop too easy. Soon all the models for Playboy and such will be able to edit their own photos and all the professional Photoshoppers will be out of a job.

I can almost guarantee it's fake.

The panoramic image is fake definitely.

All he did was add a photoshop plugin that makes a progress bar.. when the progress bar is done.. Press "ALT+CTRL+Z" then undo the idiotic edges he made.

As for the tree, it was also ALT+CTRL+Z'ed.

I'm sorry, but photoshop isn't this universal with all images and from what he says... a computer will do all the work, TOTAL BS!

FrostBytez said:
I can almost guarantee it's fake.

The panoramic image is fake definitely.

All he did was add a photoshop plugin that makes a progress bar.. when the progress bar is done.. Press "ALT+CTRL+Z" then undo the idiotic edges he made.

As for the tree, it was also ALT+CTRL+Z'ed.

I'm sorry, but photoshop isn't this universal with all images and from what he says... a computer will do all the work, TOTAL BS!

I don't think it was Alt Ctrl Z'd, But instead notice how he presses delete. I think there is a layer underneath the one he is working on that he already went and touched up before hand, then put the original on top and made it look like he was doing everything with the content aware thing

Uhh. This turns out to be real.

If you look at the video on the PhotoshopFB YT channel with the HTML5 player, you can see this:

As Seen On:
favicon.ico
blogs.adobe.com

Shit. Well, I'll say goodbye to a possible future side-job then.

Back
Top Bottom