Share your Windows Experience Index score

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
You can find it in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Performance Information and Tools

Here's mine

WindowsExperienceIndex.png

Damn disk data transfer rate :smoke:

DnDMX.png

Fuck you RAM :|
My RAM used to be at like 6 for some reason... and then it told me to re-run the test, and now it's lower :(
DDR2 :(

I think VK might win..

GPow69 said:
DnDMX.png

Fuck you RAM :|
My RAM used to be at like 6 for some reason... and then it told me to re-run the test, and now it's lower :(
DDR2 :(

I think VK might win..

Why does my CPU have a higher rating.

Panki said:
Why does my CPU have a higher rating.

We've been through this so many times now ;_;

Yours is Phenom II, Mine's Phenom, yours has real cores, mine has virtual :tongue:

hGc5v.png

inB4 LRN2RESIZE. I know, im just too fucking lazy.

Should be higher later on this year, gunna throw in a 560 Ti on SLI with my GTX 470, up my ram to 12 gb of 1600 triple channel, and put an SSD in it.

Maffia171 said:
Vodkush said:
Should be higher later on this year, gunna throw in a 560 Ti on SLI with my GTX 470, up my ram to 12 gb of 1600 triple channel, and put an SSD in it.

Why the hell do you need 12GB RAM?

Cause thats what the RAM kit I need comes with. Not many places make Triple channel in less than 12 gigs. 3 Sticks at 4 gigs a piece.

Vodkush said:
Maffia171 said:
Vodkush said:

Cause thats what the RAM kit I need comes with. Not many places make Triple channel in less than 12 gigs. 3 Sticks at 4 gigs a piece.
Places also make triple channel 2GB's, that's what I'm currently using.

Fries said:
Vodkush said:
Maffia171 said:
Vodkush said:

Places also make triple channel 2GB's, that's what I'm currently using.
Yup but not at the higher speed, im currently running 1066MHz triple channel RAM but I want to upgrade to 1800, problem being that the place I go to for parts doesnt have that so the new best thing was that. 1600, 12gb

Back
Top Bottom