SFSFv2

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Just to clear things up I made this post.

Me and Andre spent the whole day sending pm's, but eventually we made an agreement;

In case there is an acquisition;

- The server will be sold to the buyer
- I will get €50 for the maps
- I will no longer be part of the new SFSFv2.

If the acquisition goes ahead, needless to say you will be sorely missed. Good memories. Great mapper. :clap:

Good luck in any further pursuits you partake in. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, you will be missed. :C

I'll miss SFSFv2 too guys, I hope most of you will remain active on TMS too though :)

I wish Andre and the new owner the best.

No-one has forced anyone to leave, it was rather a huge surprise to me that you wanted €50 so I can continue the server and hopefully participate in the future acquisition. But there's one thing that Mave helped me remind - this is just a game. Not much to base your e-drama on (though that is what e-drama originally is, bullshitting on the internet for no biggie) anyhow. However I don't see a good reason for you to leave, probably because you're tired of playing SA-MP and stuff but you'll always be welcome here.

And for me TMS will definitely be a base for SFSFv2 and I won't discontinue the advertisement on our site or anything, neither let the new owner do it. And I don't think he would have a proper reason to do so either way.

Though you guys all make it sound a little too dramatic here. I hope the acquire goes through as I've been hoping and SFSFv2 can be back in a week or so to fully rock the scene.
I wouldn't want to bother you guys with my updates about efficiency as I always do, but I just got to tell you that I've upgraded to Y_Less' sscanf 2.0 plugin which is apparently around 10 times faster than the PAWN-written sscanf function we used before. Also I've done some minor updates to the vehicle spawner system (fully dynamic, no extra variables created). Also it is known that SetPlayerName() actually returns a value so around 4 checks have been replaced by one line that existed before anyways.

I hope we can see our long-time TMS-associated players on SFSFv2 as well. I don't wish it all to be over between us.

I hope the same thing Andre.
Again, good luck with the development of SFSFv2 in the future.

Killer7 said:
So no more samp Mave? If so you should play some Left 4 Dead (2) :tongue:

Now let's see the future of SFSFv2...

Yeah sure, I'm going to buy some games anyways this weekend.

Maybe I'll get LFD2 too :)

[VYE]WaFFLe said:
If the acquisition goes ahead, needless to say you will be sorely missed. Good memories. Great mapper. :clap:

Good luck in any further pursuits you partake in. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, you will be missed. :C
Nothing more to add. You're such a great guy.

Cya!

Mave said:
I hope the same thing Andre.
Again, good luck with the development of SFSFv2 in the future.

Killer7 said:
So no more samp Mave? If so you should play some Left 4 Dead (2) :tongue:

Now let's see the future of SFSFv2...
Yeah sure, I'm going to buy some games anyways this weekend.

Maybe I'll get LFD2 too :)
If you've got online for the PS3 yet then get COD MW2 :wink:

Fucking figures. I knew this place was going to shit.

You all fucked me over, and the only thing I have to say is: lol. Fuck you all, and have a nice life.

drumthrasher109 said:
Fucking figures. I knew this place was going to shit.

You all fucked me over, and the only thing I have to say is: lol. Fuck you all, and have a nice life.

Enjoy your ban drumfapper.

First of all, this place isn't going "to shit". I don't know what you mean by that. And is a Intel Core i7-920 3.0GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1.5TB HDD configuration "going to shit"? Get a life please.

And we did fuck you over. Because your attitude was that you were on the SA-FE server for a few months, made a few shitty videos and that's all. You came to SFSFv2 thinking you shall be held as a god or something, started disrespecting, got it all back double and failed real miserable at it. You sound real depressed and fucked over. I can't believe you are because of a server that is "going to shit" as you said.

Fuck you too, and may you not have a nice life. We all know you don't have a nice life anyways so... yeah, what's there to wish... lmao.
fuck off

I also got kinda tired of SA:MP so I won't ever be an admin on any servers, because im not too active. Ill stay play it every once in a while though :wink:

This.
[VYE]WaFFLe said:

and

Mave said:
I hope most of you will remain active on TMS too though :)

Sure we will...

It is needless to say that the server is going to do great as a part of the Cyber Arena community. Both of the CA servers will launch in a week or so on the new Leaseweb dedicated server. And the changelog for SFSFv2 1.0.1 is great also. I posted a special note in the staff section of the forums so have a look at it if you have access. Worth a read.

CyberArena is indeed developing quite well. I just hope to raise the money soon enough, so we can get the dedi and give ourselves a place to play again!

Yeah well, I still make maps from time to time, today I made a custom HUUUUGE stuntpark with 4 "sky-high-roads";

-One to a MASSIVE halfpipe
-One to LSair
-One to SFair
-One to LVair

Also made a giant skyroad using the big loop object & a monsterchallenge that is 10 times longer and harder then the one on SFSFv2 :T

I had 6 hours free in school, so that's why I made this :3

Mave said:
Yeah well, I still make maps from time to time, today I made a custom HUUUUGE stuntpark with 4 "sky-high-roads";

-One to a MASSIVE halfpipe
-One to LSair
-One to SFair
-One to LVair

Also made a giant skyroad using the big loop object & a monsterchallenge that is 10 times longer and harder then the one on SFSFv2 :T

I had 6 hours free in school, so that's why I made this :3

Possible that we can test that awesome stuff somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom