SF-SF.net hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalkiz

http://sf-sf.net/
Stupid fucktards.
WTF.JPG

Zomg, I just get a "this page can't be found on the server" error. Think they took it down

I wonder who did it? Also, why pick sf-sf? Its just a nice forum for discussing a SAMP server. Dumbass Macedonians. I got a 404 Not Found thing though..

edit: Thanks woozie. K I translated it with Google Translate and this is what the green text translates to:

This message is the Macedonian language because you are our sons and we know you'll understand. Time to stop with your great stubbornness, we do not know what your goal is to achieve something that was never yours. We do not know how far you'll go, but we believe not so much because we are aware that time and today we are ready to oppose and to destroy our way. It is not our present and it is strange not to want. Our name is one and will remain as such MACEDONIA.

wtf? Macedonia is retarted..

Are you sure that andre's FTP account got bruteforced hacked.?
I suspect that there was a security hole in one of the SMF plugins, or in the panel. So they got the access of the owner of the files, andre´s ftp account in this case.

Because bruteforce is useless and a very weak methode.. Also its too easy to protect against bruteforce.
But whatever

Why do you expect creon...... If you googled the name, well, What zez said:
[21:35] aibmozeZ[SMT]: dude
[21:35] aibmozeZ[SMT]: they are well known
[21:35] aibmozeZ[SMT]: this is no
[21:35] aibmozeZ[SMT]: fucking
[21:35] aibmozeZ[SMT]: "omg im creon he banned me"
[21:35] aibmozeZ[SMT]: thing

I Suspect someone else.

The Macedonian dark security just found another site to pick on.

MWAWWAWAAWWAWAWAA FUCKIN PWNED WOT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND YOU PISSED OF LOT OF PEOPLE NOW ITS BACK FIRED ON YA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAA YOU GOT FUCKIN OWNED THE GOOD STYLE AND WOT LMFAO

chaos said:
MWAWWAWAAWWAWAWAA FUCKIN PWNED WOT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND YOU PISSED OF LOT OF PEOPLE NOW ITS BACK FIRED ON YA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAA YOU GOT FUCKIN OWNED THE GOOD STYLE AND WOT LMFAO
Uhm, yea, gtfo plx.

chaos said:

1: Learn to spell intelligently.
2: 'wot' Isn't a word
3: Caps off, you seem like a retard when you use all caps.
4: Who the hell have we pissed off? Its a SERVER for a GAME.

:crazylove: bout time someone put you safe retards down a notch going round stealing and attacking servers you fucking fags
mave and that guy with girls name andre been owned ahhahahahahaaahhaha faggots bye lol :wantcookie:

OK! You are not going to be taken seriously by ANYONE, because you have NO FUCKING IDEA what you are talking about, SA-FE has been gone for a LONG time, You still didn't answer my Question:
GPow69 said:
4: Who the hell have we pissed off? Its a SERVER for a GAME.

We don't steal maps, and we don't attack servers.

GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT JACKASS!

Dam that sucks that we got hacked, f*cker(s)

Oh yeh btw, before i forget it.
bout time someone put you safe retards down
Its not even sa-fe anymore its sfsfv2 now. Or do u live in the past u moron?
going round stealing and attacking servers you fucking fags
Give an example how we "stole" something from a server?
mave and that guy with girls name andre been owned ahhahahahahaaahhaha faggots bye lol :wantcookie:
And since when is andre a girl name u f*cking faggot.

And chaos, go fuck urself
Oh yeh got a surprise for ya, ate a cookie with ur stupid smiley :wantcookie:
Not getting anything from me
GTFO now. :woot:

EDIT2: Sorry for tha language, i'z are pissed

Just because it said 'macedonian crap', it doesn't mean that they did it, anyone who hacked the ftp can put an index with that crap on the ftp.

Yeah Mave your right. Anybody could have just used google translate and made up some random macedonian crap. im thinking its that Chaos guy, since he thinks its so hilarious sf-sf.net got hacked. :\

You think it is the "chaos guy"? Think again, and I quote him:
hi need help on wot line do i put my noip on and wot other lines need doin please
need help guys can login but commands not working??
ones that in commands list tried them all dont work
bots login tho thats all i can get workin
ya i am looking for something like this to ill have look round see wot i can find
is any other free ones beside hotspot m8
works fine for me and fud to i just used icrypt worked great thanks i might buy new updated one next week
... that about says it all. :afro:

I will get the site back on in ~60 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom