Scared boy

BoxFucker101

So one day, a young boy decides to sneak his cat out of his home to take it to school. He was going to transport it in a shoe box The parents didn't know about his plan, but they did find it odd that he was taking a "project" to school. The project was in a large shoe box and the parents never saw him work on a project in the past weak. They didn't worry about it and just forgot about it 20 minutes after the kid left. While in school, the boy looks for a cabinet of some sort to store the cat in. Fortunately, he finds a large cabinet in the back of the room that had a small hole drilled out, which could supply the cat with air for the rest of the day. When taking the cat out of the box, the teacher confronts him and says, "Why did you bring your cat to school today?" The boy, hesitantly responds with, "While waking up last night at the sound of a weird banging noise, I got out of my bed to see what it was. It sounded like it was coming from my parents' room. While in midway of walking to the door, the banging stops. I put my ear against the door and I hear my mom say 'Enough, Frank. Let's try something else,' then I heard the squeaking of the bed like if his parents were moving around. I then heard my dad yell, 'I'm gonna eat that pussy!' I was really scared so I ran away and began to look for something to hide my cat in." The teacher, shocked, says nothing and blatantly walks away from the kid.

This started as a simple cell phone message lacking detail, so I decided to add details.

Back
Top Bottom