Sa-mp 0.3 Release date

Nitronic

i had superhuman powers until my therapist took em
I have a friend who went to high school with kye and im trusting you guys not to tell anyone but sa-mp 0.3 will be released between novemember and December

Re: Sa-mp 0.3 Realese date

Sa-mp 0.3 Realese date
Sa-mp 0.3 Release date

Sa-mp 0.3 will be released between January and December -> Never

Hunter said:
I have a friend who went to high school with kye and im trusting you guys not to tell anyone but sa-mp 0.3 will be released between novemember and December
Yo want moar cookies eh xD

woozie said:
Hunter said:
Yo want moar cookies eh xD

Nah im fine with my 72

Hunter said:

You should ask your friend what country Kye lives in :wink: (and his occupation).

Your friend went to high school with Kye? May I ask when was that? And is your friend around 30 years old by any chance? lol

Andre said:
Your friend went to high school with Kye? May I ask when was that? And is your friend around 30 years old by any chance? lol

His around 30yrs old yes

Whats weird is, Our population is advancing seems a group of people 13-16 could probably make SA-MP if they put alot of work and studied.

For instance zez, He's already a pro at VB and he's really young :)

It would be weird going to school with someone who made SA-MP..

Hey I'm really young too.
Plus my classmates have absolutely no idea that I can do PHP, Pawn, MySQL and VC++ :tongue:

Don't you have informatics in your school??
You could program sa-mp as a informatics project. For that you would get certainly a VERY good grade. :biggrin:

Apparently Hunter is '15' Years old, so why is he associating to a man that is basically twice his age '30'. Nothing sus.

Shut up Dion im friends with his daughter

Hunter said:
Shut up Dion im friends with his daughter

Your funny one, kye doesn't knows release date himself, he fixes bugs, there comes new bugs and so you can't know when you fix it. 1 day he might work hard on sa-mp other day he might be lazy to do anything!

Back
Top Bottom