Sa-mp 0.3 coming in the next few weeks!

Remis

Yeah, a public SAMP 0.3 Beta is coming in the next few weeks, so you should keep an eye on the sa-mp.com site!

The beta will take some more time than the 0.2x beta.

daw.jpg

daw2.jpg

sry, but it seems that there will not be a public beta in the next weeks (months, years?)
They are very slow :sad:

Mave said:
[SL]SA_killer said:
Uhm what about this??
49_untitled.PNG

Thats not fake :tongue: its from sa-mp.com

It's been this for 6 months D:
Yeah, I noticed that aswell, unless there stuck on one big ass thing, this should of raced up too 100% :-\
shiznit said:
Im happy that it takes longer. That means its going to be better!
Not entirely true..
I think there either slacking, having problems or are just taking a break, either way, they have plans and they are going to stick with them.
Hopefully in those plans, there's a release date between 2009 and 2010 Rofl.

shiznit said:
MY birthday is on friday 13th this year. That would be an awesome present :tongue:
:wow: im not gonna wish u a happy birthday because its probably bad luck or something :wow:

Nahh, JK, Happy B-Day in advance :)

shiznit said:
GPow69 said:
I hope they release it on friday the 13'th xD that would be funny
MY birthday is on friday 13th this year. That would be an awesome present :tongue:
If you think thats gonna be an awesome present then no offense but i have no hope for you.
Btw Happy Birthday :holmes: haha early tho xD

[SL]SA_killer said:
shiznit said:
GPow69 said:
I hope they release it on friday the 13'th xD that would be funny
If you think thats gonna be an awesome present then no offense but i have no hope for you.
Btw Happy Birthday :holmes: haha early tho xD
Dont wish me happy birthday xD. Its over a month till it. And btw: Im not a no-lifer... I don´t understand why i have to prove it so much :s

Back
Top Bottom