SA-FE Video

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Im making a SA-Fe promo video, so i need clips of teles, or anything about the server.

Here is the intro i have made
(click on this Black Box 2 see)

EDIT: this is the full intro, b4 i posted the 1st part only :afro:

This is great just one suggestion, make it so that the text (and it's flame thingy) come from a different side of the screen each time... It adds a small element to the video :wink:

Yaheli said:
This is great just one suggestion, make it so that the text (and it's flame thingy) come from a different side of the screen each time... It adds a small element to the video :wink:

idk if i can :wacko: ill give it a shot though :thumbsup:

I've decided to delete most of my SA-FE v1 footage, and postpone the video until SA-FE v2, because there is no point to making a video that is going to be instantly out-dated. i might keep some really awesome clips if i see any in my folder. sorry to anyone who gave me footage i will be deleting it, you can help me get footage when SA-FE v2 comes out though.

Oh, and ill be making a topic in SA-MP Talk, telling what teles, CMDS and other stuff that I have footage of, so theres no time wasting recording the same clips over and over :thumbsup:

Woah, thats probably my longest post ever on any forum :tongue:

wtf woozie

do you hate me? or am i just not allowed to make something for the server (or tms) ?

GPow69 said:
wtf woozie

do you hate me? or am i just not allowed to make something for the server (or tms) ?

Relax gpow, you didnt made any madagay vids :tongue:

I dont like how whenever i decide to do something, woozie decides to do it as well, to try and be better than me at EVERYTHING :unsure:

woozie, instead of making your own video, how about you help out with mine? tell me if you have sony vegas

GPow69 said:
I dont like how whenever i decide to do something, woozie decides to do it as well, to try and be better than me at EVERYTHING :unsure:

woozie, instead of making your own video, how about you help out with mine? tell me if you have sony vegas

that's a great idea, team work ^^

Gpow, i just said that i can make video too! Relax, take it easyyy...[me=woozie]started to sing[/me]

woozie said:
Gpow, i just said that i can make video too! Relax, take it easyyy...[me=woozie]started to sing[/me]
[me=Mave]covers his ears [/me]

j/k :tongue:

-----------------

Anyway nice beginning, can't wait till rest of video, will host in HDD on TMS for you ^^

woozie said:

why have 2 sh***y videos, when you can have one great one? TELL ME IF YOU HAVE SONY VEGAS lol
and:
Mave said:
that's a great idea, team work ^^

Back
Top Bottom