- /Bikefun

Scripts
- Complete working race system

Release date;
Around Christmas probably

GPow69 said:
shit man, now my SA-FE video will be outdated :dry:

Oh, ok then I wont make v2... :dry:

lol gpow, an outdated video, or v2, :tongue: the choice is not that hard in my opinion ^^

im joking, go ahead and make it!! it souds cool

i dont care if my video is outdated, ill just say "Server Constantly Updating" at the end or something

also can you plz remove the Police water vehicle thing at /aa? nobody likes when someone gets in that and they just keep hitting you with water until you die :doh:

Well it would be nice if I got my FUCKING LVL 5 POSITION BACK AND FOR POKER TO BE GONE! Out of the admins, he is on the least amount of time...

Yaheli said:
Mave said:
Scripts

hm.... I don't remember fixing that. XD

The deadline is Christmas, besides; I think it's fixed, only need gm to verify, once zez' race system is deleted out of the gamemode, I'm sure yrace will work just perfectly :)

Mave said:
Yaheli said:
Mave said:
Scripts

hm.... I don't remember fixing that. XD

The deadline is Christmas, besides; I think it's fixed, only need gm to verify, once zez' race system is deleted out of the gamemode, I'm sure yrace will work just perfectly :)

Well... that explains hose wierd messages saying to /ready :tongue:

Indeed :tongue:
Too bad zez is letting me down... AGAIN He promised to send the gamemode to me in an email, it's been more then 24 hours, still nothing...

drumthrasher109 said:
Well it would be nice if I got my FUCKING LVL 5 POSITION BACK AND FOR POKER TO BE GONE! Out of the admins, he is on the least amount of time...

Well you aint getting ur lvl 5 back with that attitude. Besides Poker had to fix the admin team and he did that. I think that we dont need more lvl 5s anyway ...

Back
Top Bottom