[SA-FE] Grank

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Rank 49 again :)

The weekends are always good for the server ^^ Can't wait until we get official :T

Re: SA-FE Grank

I cant wait too till we get official...u said that u'll make me admin...i brought some ro ppl on serv today

srry...i've told you that my english is not good
EDIT:brang>>>>brought
btw...i love u'r avatar Mave...lol :tongue:

[R0]M1Rc34 said:
srry...i've told you that my english is not good
EDIT:brang>>>>brought
btw...i love u'r avatar Mave...lol :tongue:

you saw jabbas yet? :tongue: ^^

Yep...u made him a present with his avatar ;D
BTW...the admin...i'm admin lvl 1 on serv(zez made me)...now i wait to be promoted...hope soon

If you behave, help people who need help, try to be on a lot, communicate with other people, speak proper english, then it shouldn't be a problem. :tongue:

Help people - Yes....I'll help all people who need help here but don't expect to answer those ppl who are asking me to make them owner... :-X
To be on a lot- Yes..yesterday I was on for about 6-7 hours...
Comunicate with other people- Yes...If someone asks for something I'll help them...
Speak proper English- Yes...and No ;D I am working on it..I'm romanian and in Romania they speak like they write...so it's a bit of a problem
So...I hope to be Promoted soon

[R0]M1Rc34 said:
Help people - Yes....I'll help all people who need help here but don't expect to answer those ppl who are asking me to make them owner... :-X
Comunicate with other people- Yes...If someone asks for something I'll help them...
Speak proper English- Yes...and No ;D I am working on it..I'm romanian and in Romania they speak like they write...so it's a bit of a problem

Well jailing me didn't gave a good impression...

madalin2009 said:
[R0]M1Rc34 said:
sorry mave for jailing u...really sorry but i didn't know that u were u....LOL
You act like me when I was a noob admin.

In the final you will do a huge mistake and get demoted to lvl 0.
Learned a lot of things from this experience.

I suppose these are wise words :biggrin:

Yes they are....and i learned from this experience...a lot...btw i pm-ed you about the unban and admin

Man wtf is your problem...can't u just stfu???
You can request what u want...it's mave's decision not yours...i didn't flame till now and i don't remember to make u n00b...and wtf is your problem that i can't speak english...romanian guy...
And why i don't deserver to be admin lvl 2>>?? bcz i cant speak english and bcz I jailed Mave...from mistake?

gavinjohnson-peace-not-war.jpg

Let's put it behind us.
Madalin, you don't have to worry about it, I gave M1Rc34 a chance, if he screws up, it's his choice.

I will promote you when I think you're ready, so please, don't beg.

End of the discussion

-back to original topic-

-----------------------

We are rank 50 again, wtf !

I'm really sorry madalin for speaking like that...i was really stressed out of my ^%&*^%$ minds...so srry
About rank...lol i brought some romanian ppl...they were all cheating....LOL...my friendss...i'll beat they'r asses at school...and...lol about rank...why 50 :(( we were 49 :(

[R0]M1Rc34 said:

in estonia we also write like we speak but luckily im in the 2nd best english school in the country =P

Back
Top Bottom