Russian stray dogs master the subway

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Scientists in Moscow say stray dogs have learnt to use the subway to travel to the city centre in search of food.

themavesite-RussianStrayDogsMasterTheSubway.jpg

Biology professor Andrew Poyarkov said he had seen several dogs unaccompanied on the city's underground rail system, reports rupor.org.

He claims the dogs travel into the city centre, where they can more easily find food, each morning and travel back to where they live each evening.

"They do not just go to the subway station, they actually board the trains," he said.

"They seem to have learnt how long they need to stay on the train to leave at the right station.

"Sometimes they fall asleep and miss their stop. Then they get off take another train back to the centre."

Dr Poyarkov said he had also noted the same dogs waiting for a green light to cross the road.

He says they have somehow managed to pick up habits from humans and is investigating the phenomenon.

Source : Ananova

I can't train my dog to sit, but they can train themselves to act like humans? Fuck the world :O!

Zezombia said:
I can't train my dog to sit, but they can train themselves to act like humans? Fuck the world :O!

Now that made me laugh, seriously

<3 Zez

Wow, smart dogs.

People say dolphins are the 2nd smartest aminals, but I don't see them riding trains to get some food.
^hehe^

I'm sure you have played ANY of the apocalyptic RPGs where dogs actually are sort of "supernatural". This is what's happening in Russia. Just look at them poor faggots. 12 - 13 year olds selling everything their mama and papa have to get some weed (mixed with some powder, yet they pay loads of cashe). All russians are noobs.

Back
Top Bottom