Ridiculous 3D editing (Cod4)

You mean ridiculous as in ridiculously awesome, well then sir, you're 100% right.

Holy shit... It's EXACTLY like the real game... Like even the maps arent missing a SINGLE detail from what they really are :O

GPow69 said:
Holy shit... It's EXACTLY like the real game... Like even the maps arent missing a SINGLE detail from what they really are :O
Err...? That's because it is the game. Lol, he didnt make this as an animation, just edited his gameplay in an awesome way..

Ehm. 3D editing, I thought you meant he animated it.

Well sorry then, it's not all that great.

GPow69 said:

just to make it clear:
The actual gameplay parts on not edited 3d, the rest is!
For example, the person falling down through the floor is edited, the flying from one point to an other and continuing the gameplay also is edited

Wow, really well made! I would like to play that map where everything collapses :blink:

Impulse said:
GPow69 said:

just to make it clear:
The actual gameplay parts on not edited 3d, the rest is!
For example, the person falling down through the floor is edited, the flying from one point to an other and continuing the gameplay also is edited
Yeah, and the 'Noscope' part was great too! He actually takes the scope out, and shoots xD Literal no scope lol.

I actually think this was all animated by him...

He could have just used the actual map files and the weapon 3D models directly from the game...

If the gameplay was animated by him, then that would show no skill towards him, as in gameplay. And it would be crazy to make '+5' and the killfeed for every single kill he gets.

The actual gameplay only takes up about 30sec of the entire video...
I think he just recorded it...

GPow69 said:
Why? It's just a text overlay with the right font and color.
Did you even take the first part of my sentence into consideration?

Impulse said:
The actual gameplay only takes up about 30sec of the entire video...
I think he just recorded it...
I know he recorded it :gangster:

Back
Top Bottom