redacting old account posts, wish you all the best

TMS is already pretty full, 2 SMF databases, 2 WP installations, 1 filehost service :/

After you played about a week a browser game, you realize what a waste of time it is. Already happened twice to me, but not a third time (this game).

Remis said:
After you played about a week a browser game, you realize what a waste of time it is. Already happened twice to me, but not a third time (this game).

well your one of many idiots who play it for a week, for me a game has 5 minutes to impress me, so far sa-mp has done so and other games.

[FF]TeddyBear said:
Remis said:

well your one of many idiots who play it for a week, for me a game has 5 minutes to impress me, so far sa-mp has done so and other games.
Maybe the browser game impressed me in the first 5 minutes, too.
There are many good games which are interesting for the first minutes, but boring after a week. But good games arent a waste of time, browser game (not including arcade games ofc) are a waste of time

madalin2009 said:
Remis said:
[FF]TeddyBear said:
Remis said:

Maybe the browser game impressed me in the first 5 minutes, too.
There are many good games which are interesting for the first minutes, but boring after a week. But good games arent a waste of time, browser game (not including arcade games ofc) are a waste of time
Maybe for you.
Over 100 million ppl worldwide play browsergames.
100 million ? hmm...
let's do some minus ;D
100 - 99 = 1 :biggrin:

What's it with madalin, rofl?
Comes up with some shitty project idea every 2 days and is like "MAVE, MAVE, MAVE I NEED 50000000MB SPACE AND 3092482948239 MYSQL DATABASES"

I say, if you make browsergame like World War 1939, I might play it. Just pimp the units and objects, lol.

Back
Top Bottom