redacting old account posts, wish you all the best

Re: Suggestion for TMS - Mave READ THIS or Die with the Sword of Windows Ninetyfive!

Cant... read-on... must... delete TMS... go back.... read a book...

Re: Suggestion for TMS - Mave READ THIS or Die with the Sword of Windows Ninetyfive!

Okay, I'm giving you a chance, PM me what you want exactly

madalin2009 said:
Mave said:
Okay, I'm giving you a chance, PM me what you want exactly

I hate PMs. Can you go on an instant messenger thingy? Such as XFire or MSN? Bitte!

No as I'm going to sleep NOW :/

Looks nicer than before, changed engine or just graphics?

Why are parts of the game in German , and some other parts in English ???

Do you really need 10 databases? :s

This is epicly gonna increase the TMS traffic hopefully :)

Re: Suggestion for TMS - Mave READ THIS or Die with the Sword of Windows Ninetyf

get on im madalin ill host it

Nice, once it's 100% or close, I'll make everything ready for you

If it's flash, then we can not only download it from your beta site, but also completely decompile it.

Confusing Conversation to me, but all i have to say is keep up the great work madalin! :)

I feel like banning creonsniper ...

Nice! Good job madalin looks like the game will be done this weekend ! :biggrin: :celebrate:

1) Random,
2) I never said I was nice to you,
3) You honestly are... at times
rolleyes.gif

madalin2009 said:
Zezombia said:
1) Random,
2) I never said I was nice to you,
3) You honestly are... at times
rolleyes.gif

Anyway..

MAVE! Teh server is ready!
I want - all FTP details
MySQL user
MySQL password
1,5 GB Spacez0r or MOAR
10 Databases
And you recieve huge popular game at packet for only this price!
Mave im going to set you secondary admin on Worlds 2,3 and head admin on the game.
Zez u r going to be main admin on Worlds 1 and 4
Woozie if you are lucky you will be secondary admin on World 4

I'm having doubts, won't this cause major lag? And how about test it on another site first? :/

Can I be an admin? :)

I wanna try this for sure, but if it lags too much.. :/

Re: Suggestion for TMS - Mave READ THIS or Die with the Sword of Windows Ninetyf

ban meee idc im getting 4k from a sponsor and u?

Back
Top Bottom