Pulp Fiction - Film Analysis (Must watch if you like/watched Pulp Fiction)

P9JOn.jpg

Okay...

^^? I don't see the problem in that pic?
Also amazing videos. I recently rewatched Pulp Fiction myself and this was a great analysis. I never noticed how the gold watch story played such a huge importance throughout the film

Fries said:
^^? I don't see the problem in that pic?
Also amazing videos. I recently rewatched Pulp Fiction myself and this was a great analysis. I never noticed how the gold watch story played such a huge importance throughout the film

I rewatched it yesterday and found this analysis by accident, was pretty impressed.
Also in the movie, every time Vincent goes to the bathroom, something fucked up happens;
* Vincent goes to the bathroom at Mia's house, she OD's when he comes back
* Vincent goes to the bathroom in the restaurant, comes back, the restaurant gets robbed
* Vincent goes to the bathroom at Butch's house, gets killed...

He kinda should have seen that one coming.

Also what Maffia meant was the preview of my title :tongue:
"Film Anal.."

o.o wow I didn't notice that either lol
I felt Vincent's death was too abrupt for what it was though imo, I felt he was one of the major characters and deserved a better death

Fries said:
o.o wow I didn't notice that either lol
I felt Vincent's death was too abrupt for what it was though imo, I felt he was one of the major characters and deserved a better death

Yeah same here.

Also protip Fries & other people that love Pulp Fiction: Download the OST, it's worth it, I can't hear You Never Can Tell by Chuck Berry without seeing John Travolta dance.
Also The Revels - Comanche ftw.

Back
Top Bottom