Psychonauts - The best game you haven't played.

Grazy.

WPUZIagbl94[/media]]

Psychonauts Intro video. Just because the trailer might not be amusing enough.

From Tim Schaffer, the creator of Grim Fandango. (Also a great game, if you haven't played it, I recommend you to do so too.)

About the game
For years, the Psychonauts have deployed their psychically-armed operatives all over the world, but this time trouble is brewing in their own backyard. Someone is abducting students from the Psychonaut boot camp—a deranged scientist who only wants their brains. A powerful new cadet named Raz stands alone against the lunatic. He must develop and unleash an arsenal of paranormal powers, including telekinesis, pyrokinesis, clairvoyance, and his most powerful weapon of all—the ability to launch himself telepathically into someone's mind. Ultimately he must enter the mind of his worst enemy and destroy his dark plans at their source, while trying not to lose his sanity in the process.

System Requirements
Minimum: Windows 98 SE/2000/XP, 1.0 GHz Pentium(R) III and AMD Athlon(tm), 256 MB of RAM, 64 MB GeForce (tm) 3 or higher or ATI(R) Radeon 8500 or higher (except GeForce 4 MX and Go series), DirectX(R) 9.0 or higher compatible sound card, DirectX(R) version 9.0 or higher (included with game), 3.75 GB minimum hard drive space, Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse

Recommended: Windows 2000/XP, 2.0 GHz Pentium(R) IV and AMD Athlon(tm), 512 MB of RAM, 128 MB GeForce FX 5600 or higher or ATI(R) Radeon 9600 or higher, DirectX(R) 9.0 or higher and Sound Blaster Audigy 2 series sound card, DirectX(R) version 9.0 or higher (included with game), 6.0 GB minimum hard drive space, Game Pad (optional)

If you decide to buy it instead of downloading it, here's the Steam link. http://store.steampowered.com/app/3830/

Without further ado, Go play it. You won't regret it.

Maffia171 said:
Nimphioüs said:
Maves a fucking dutch faggot
Mave is not dutch, also I was the one that deleted your post. umad now.

I generalized his language as an ethnicity, not directly calling him a dutch person, but a dutch speaker. and yes, I am vmad, dutch faggot still applies now.

It's been a few days now, but it's kind of sad that there's only one post that's on-topic.

Everything else is just irrelevant. ;_;

Back
Top Bottom