PSP: To buy or not buy

Spiderpig

You know, THAT dude..
So like my 360 broke some months ago (E-74) and i dont know if I should fix it because im already banned from Xbox Live.

Now i started thinking about the PSP, the only handset ive had is a GameBoy Advanced SP (wich sucked) but PSP seems like a good option, i mean PS2 graphics, very modable, online gameplay and internet browsing via Wifi (I have Wifi in my house), games only take arround 400mb-800mb so i can have like 8 games in a 4gb memory.. etc etc...

So... should I get a PSP? Ive been surfing on the interwebz and I can get one (PSP 2000 Piano Black) for arround 190$ (+25$ for 4gb memory stick).

Also, yes, I will use a Custom Firmware if I get a PSP, so i can play backup games, and those things.

-I have a psp, But if you have played XboX then im not sure if you'd like a psp :tongue:
-Psp has less games compared to ps 2 or anyother...
-If you really like handheld(like me) then yes get the psp. But if you could register a new account on xbox live and get unbanned then i would get a xbox. Now the memory card. Yes 4gb is really good and u can get a lot of games on there. ---But u have to get the cusyom firmware, you'd need a pandora bettery and magic memory stick.
-I would give u mine but i cant transfer it thru the interwebs lawl.
-Hmm, If you have wifi in your house then its good, but pick games that have wifi, if u dont then its just plain boring.
-At the end, if u cant get unbanned then buy a psp, if you can get unbanned then i wud go for the xbox :tongue:

Ok i will buy it when i get some moneyz :V

btw, do i need a pandora battery to install a custom firmware? or i can just get a PSP and a 4gb memory stick, downgrade to 1.50, then update to 3.52+ and install 5.00 M33 Custom Firmware?

Kp0 said:
Ok i will buy it when i get some moneyz :V

btw, do i need a pandora battery to install a custom firmware? or i can just get a PSP and a 4gb memory stick, downgrade to 1.50, then update to 3.52+ and install 5.00 M33 Custom Firmware?
You need a pandora battery as well :tongue:

Just bought a PSP 2000 with Firmware 3.95 (I think im lucky lol) with a 2gb Sony memory stick and 3 original games: GTA Liberty City Stories (yay, though i like vice city more :V), NFS Most Wanted 5-0-1 and Tony Hawk's Project 8.

Now i just need a Custom Firmware i guess :X

not lucky, lucky would be firmware 3 and under
but pandora batterys are fairlly easy to find

and a good game you can play with a psp is throw it down the stairs

how many times will it hit the bottom step before breaking

you can't downgrade psp with a firmware of 3 or 3.4 or higher without a pandoras battery which wastes a battery
under that its just a program you put in you games folder

I mean lucky because 4.00+ versions cant be downgraded, and i dont care about the pandora battery, i will just pay someone to downgrade it and install a 5.00+ CF.

So... i need suggestions for games, for now im thinking about FF Dissidia, Burnout Dominator, Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, Wipeout Pulse, GTA VCS...

btw, EA closed the NFS MW servers D:

Kp0 said:
I mean lucky because 4.00+ versions cant be downgraded, and i dont care about the pandora battery, i will just pay someone to downgrade it and install a 5.00+ CF.

So... i need suggestions for games, for now im thinking about FF Dissidia, Burnout Dominator, Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, Wipeout Pulse, GTA VCS...

btw, EA closed the NFS MW servers D:
Erm so wha happenbed did u buy it? (srry if there are any mistakes im on myh bed lol)

Back
Top Bottom