Project Fiona Tablet

TheGreenPenguin

This is a tablet designed to play pc games. I think this is the best tablet-concept ever.
Yet I don't think people will take this to lanparties like she suggests. Can you imagine someone holding this device during an entire weekend?
What do you guys think?

lpj9TUp4rkU[/media]]

So its about as thick as a regular laptop. It has no keyboard. It has no mouse. Instead it has 2 controllers on each side. To sum things up:
They removed the keyboard + trackpad, flipped the screen of a laptop and added a controller. Fucking genius.

I think as long as it has Windows it is PC Gaming. Some PC games are played better without Keyboard and Mouse such as platformers/Racing/Flight simulators. Cool concept for Portable PC Gaming! Wouldn't wanna play FPS on this, but I wouldn't mind playing other games.

And wow, i7 in a tablet? Pretty impressive.

Aman1238 said:
I think as long as it has Windows it is PC Gaming. Some PC games are played better without Keyboard and Mouse such as platformers/Racing/Flight simulators. Cool concept for Portable PC Gaming! Wouldn't wanna play FPS on this, but I wouldn't mind playing other games.

That's a ridiculous definition of PC gaming.. There's PC games that run on Windows and even some on Mac (CS:S Isn't a PC game?)
And racing/platforming/etc, yes those are played better with controllers, but they at least have the option for KB + M

I was gonna edit in Mac/Linux, but the gaming market is still not as big as Windows. But how ridiculous is defining PC Gaming completely based on input methods? "PC" is Personal Computer, and I don't see how that isn't a personal computer.

Because it's a tablet. I still consider a PC to be a machine that sits on a desk with peripherals hooked up individually with separate cords. (I hardly even consider laptops true PC gaming)

Pretty cool concept, but would not see myself buying/using this thing any time soon.

For usual FPS games, KB + M > Controller anything.

Would be fucking sweet to play some epic vidya while on a long drive tho' :megusta:

Back
Top Bottom