Pre-Purchase Portal 2, or buy Gaming mouse?

Aman1238

#swag
So should I pre-purchase Portal 2, or buy a gaming mouse D:?

I don't know what to do. Portal 2 is a must have, and I have been using this default HP mouse for over a year now. Even though I do not need a new mouse, I think I should have a gaming mouse. So help me decide D:

Mouse I will be getting is this: Amazon Link..

Cyborg R.A.T. 5

71a9E2MGaLL._AA1500_.jpg

That mouse looks horrible, to be honest. D: I suggest you to buy Portal 2, and later then save money for that mouse.

The RAT series is one of the highest rated in production still, I haven't met or talked to someone who say's its horrible, sure it's a tad ugly, but thats apart of it. Definitely the mouse, wait for portal 2 reviews and ask some friends!

Definitely the mouse, it improves your aim and everything in general, I regret not getting a gaming mouse earlier

If you play FPS a lot online I recommend the gaming mouse, otherwise it wouldn't be of any use.

And

Aman1238 said:
Even though I do not need a new mouse

Well technically you don't need a PC either, it's just a really great thing to have, just like a gaming mouse

@Panki, Good point, Portal 2 will be cheaper later, and until then I can wait.

@Impulse, Yes I do play a lot of FPSs, most of my games are :tongue:

Thanks everyone for the replies, I think I'll get a mouse, then wait for Portal 2. And there is no point in Pre-Purchasing it since I already have Portal 1, and it only saves you $5 >_<

Andre said:
Buy a lot of alcohol and stuff you ACTUALLY NEED.
I do buy things I need, I just don't discuss it here because I don't need help in deciding those things :tongue:. It's not like I don't have money, it's just that I have a budget when it comes to gaming, or else I would be broke.

Andre said:
Buy a lot of alcohol and stuff you ACTUALLY NEED.
Buy weed <3

I'd get the mouse. And it's not because I won't buy portal 2 or something related to being jelly. It's just because a gaming mouse makes the difference in FPSs :3

ThePro said:
Seriously, having that mouse will make you look like the biggest nerd ever

Uhm, first of all who cares, second of all, who's gonna see it except his parents and friends that come over, third of all what's wrong with being a nerd? I'm one and proudly admit it..

Yeah, I was gonna post the same thing >_<. But, that mouse does have higher DPI (5700), but that's about the only difference in them. Nothing major though.

Aman1238 said:
Yeah, I was gonna post the same thing >_<. But, that mouse does have higher DPI (5700), but that's about the only difference in them. Nothing major though.

High DPI is only for bigger monitors. Basically higher DPI = cursor moves faster
It's really not important, I use 1500 DPI on a 22 inch monitor, so 5700 would be WAY overkill

Everyone who is active in this forum obviously is a nerd. Still noone seems to give a fuck about it :)

Back
Top Bottom