'Pool got my daughter pregnant'

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
A Polish mum is suing an Egyptian hotel after claiming her daughter got pregnant using their mixed swimming pool.

themavesite-PoolGotGirlPregnant.jpg

The bizarre claim surfaced as Magdalena Kwiatkowska demanded compensation after her 13-year-old daughter came back from the family holiday expecting a baby.

Tourist authorities in Warsaw confirmed they had received the complaint which states that the girl conceived because of stray sperm in the pool.

"The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there and is determined to go ahead with the case," said one travel industry source.

Source : Ananova

Ive heard of things like this happening, but what I wanna know (or DON'T want to know) is who in the right mind would jizz in a pool.

So, let me guess, she was swimming and the stray sperm was sucked up by the vagina?

Nimphious said:
So, let me guess, she was swimming and the stray sperm was sucked up by the vagina?

Sperm In Vagina is USUALLY How chicks get pregnant.

TommyB said:
Uhm. What the hell? Who jizzes in a pool

I Just said that. Almost word-for-word.

1) A person with a 10+ IQ that thinks books are people can see that she got knocked up and her mother is an over-paranoid freak.

That's right! There's only 1 :biggrin:.

Back
Top Bottom