Points2Shop.com (Amazon prizes)

Aman1238

#swag
(Click images to enlarge)
So I bumped into one of these sites (prize and stuff) again, and this one is pretty unique.

This site does not have their own catalog of items, instead they use Amazon.com's catalog. When you're browsing through the prizes, the price of the item is the same as amazon, where 100 points = $1. I don't know how it works in Europe, but you can find it out yourself I guess.
They also encourage you to post your prizes here.

How to earn points:

Offers:
-You can complete offers/surveys (they do actually work, I've gained about 800 points until now).
xW0sM.png

Playing games:
Playing games is sort of a competition/gambling on this site. You have to compete with other players, 2-5 people, depending on the type of game. First you need to pay 10-50 points to get into the competition, and if you win, you get 15-135 points, depending on the category you're playing in. As a "New" member, you can only spend 50 points on a competition, and I did, and won. I got 135 points, after spending 50.
RQi0Q.png

uQFjq.png

Referrals:
We all know what those are.
When you are from UK, USA or CA you get 15% of what your first level referrals earn, 3% of second level and 2% of third level. On top of that you can also earn up to $1.00 for each US and UK member you refer. Check your promotion rates up here to see how much you receive for each member you refer!
So, if you refer someone, you get $1 instantaneously, and then after that 15% of whatever they earn on their account.

Cash:
You can also gain cash with the offers, but the offers on winning cash are pretty hard, so I stick with points. But I have earned $0.45 in the past, which I converted into points with their Cash to Points converter thingy.

You can view my profile here: http://www.points2shop.com/members/profile/Aman1238 . I joined this website about 10 months ago, then forgot about it, and found it again.

I don't think this website is a scam because it uses Amazon as it's prizes. Now if they actually do reward from amazon, I don't know. That's why I have ordered something small from their website, and waiting for it to get confirmed. If I actually do get the prize, then I will post it here!

Lockerz was not a scam either, because I actually did receive an iPhone case from them, but then when the site got big, they were a pain in the ass >.< Now, I'm gonna see if this one works.
2D5Rw.jpg

If you want to register, please use this link.

Seems great Aman, thanks for the share!
I would've totally went for this like 2 years ago, but the only reason I'm not going to do this, is a lack of time.

Doesn't ship in my country, therefore can't register. Pft, all I wanted was a Minecraft account anyway -__-

Thanks for the share anyway, Aman :3

Back
Top Bottom