TMS Founder
Administrator
How much pocket money do you get?

money-dollar-pound-borrowing-debt.jpg

By student grant I get 96.00€ every month. Yesterday actually came first 96.00€

Too bad I can't donate, because I would really like to :/

none but i get money when ever i wanna go out

100$ every Friday to go watch a movie at teh mall and play at the arcade >;D

I get €10 per week, but get money for most of the stuff I go to in the weekends.

Nothing at all really... But when I want something, my parents get it for me... If it something big, then they tell me to wait for a period of time, then they get it...

I don't get anything for school or so :tongue:
I get 17.50 euros p/month, next year it'll be 60 euros p/month

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
GPow69 said:
Blubber said:
10€ a day ( for school lunch ^^ )

If I got 10 a day for lunch I'd be fat.

Yeah, indeed. I get like 4E each day for school lunch...

Well, 4E isn't much in Romanian money and Romanian prices... I get like 1 well made sandwich (If I'm hungry) and 2 bottles of coke...

well this week i got $50 but yeh its dif each week

Every fortnight I get $206 for student grant.

And mum gives me $10 a day for lunch so that's $50 a week.

I get $20 when i go out with friends and go to burger king and then watch a movie on cinemark

But i normally get out from school earlier so i eat at home

I get 800EEK (€51) every month. 300EEK from my mum, 300 from my aunt and 200 from my grandmother. I get free lunches at school, but if the steak is delicious or some good food is available for money, I get that (25EEK for a big streak usually which is actually like €1.5, SO THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME SEEING THAT YOU GUYS PAY LIKE €10 FOR YOUR STEAKS :troll:)

And I manage my money easily, when I go out fridays/saturdays I usually spend like 100EEK only or so and sometimes I get extra from my mum or grandmother. In fact maybe she'll be increasing my 200eek to 500. That would be win :laugh:

Lol I had no idea how much you actaully get.

Andre said:
SO THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME SEEING THAT YOU GUYS PAY LIKE €10 FOR YOUR STEAKS :troll:)
Same :biggrin:

Andre said:
SO THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME SEEING THAT YOU GUYS PAY LIKE €10 FOR YOUR STEAKS :troll:)

My school doesn't sell steaks. Wtf... that would be so awesome <3

Back
Top Bottom