PlayStation Games Coming to Android Phones

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
1UAc6.jpg

At it's big PlayStation event held today in Tokyo, Sony has revealed a program whereby "certified" PlayStation games will be made available for mobile phones.

Rather than be tied to a single device, like we've been seeing all along, Sony is calling this idea "PlayStation Suite", a mobile gaming platform of sorts designed for Android mobile phones.

With games bearing a "PlayStation Certified" tag, it aims to bring titles like original PS1 games (or their equivalent, we suppose?) to mobiles in a "hardware neutral game framework".

Among the first PS1 games to launch on the service will be Wild Arms, Cool Boarders 2, Rally cross, Medievil and Syphon Filter.

While designed for Android phones, the "PlayStation Suite" titles will also be available on the PSP2.

We'll get you more details - including what role the "PlayStation Phone" plays in all this - as they come to hand.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5744509/playstation-games-coming-to-android-phones

To be honest, I don't like playing games on my phone, I prefer a console/pc, however crap games do come in handy to pass a few minutes, like a brick game or something, other than that, a good good game on a phone is pointless imo

Back
Top Bottom