Out of town

C

CreonSiper

I'm going out of town to my Grandma's house.

It's 12 hours away and i should be back....in a few days to a few weeks.

However, they have internet there!

Cya guys, If i don't come back within that time period...Just wait longer.

Uhm and how about your school etc? They don't care about you missing some weeks? :laugh:

Mave said:
Uhm and how about your school etc? They don't care about you missing some weeks? :laugh:
1. Thanksgiving - Holiday :biggrin:
2. Family emergency
3. It's the weekend

Out of all that, I guess i have time to be off.

EDIT:
Time to go, Cya guys!

We don't have thanksgiving here D:

And I'm sorry to hear it's family emergency, Frost :/

Update:

Didn't leave yet, Had to do some errands like get some food, get some stuff ready (Toothbrush, Clothes, etc.)

Leaving in EXACTLY 1 hour, gotta be in San Antonio by 7PM and it's 4PM + it takes 2 hours to get to San Antonio.

btw, my Family emergency is that my grandma is very sick and she's really old. These might be her last day(s)/week(s) so we gotta go up there ASAP.

I'm not looking forward to traveling that much as i don't feel too well (I haven't slept in 2 nights D:)

Hope all goes as planned,

-Jonathan

Yeah but apparently you don't give a shit about your grandma. :mellow:

Tell her GPow said get well :laugh:

GPow, Yes I do.

I just HATE trips because I've went up there about 50+ times in my life. (I HATE traveling.)

PS: She'll say "Who is GPow?" "Me: He's a moderator from TheMaveSite" "Grandma: TheMaveSite?" "Me: It's a forum on the internet" "Grandma: Forum?" "Me: It's where people discuss things on the internet" "Grandma: Internet?" "Me: Nevermind."

Grandma: "Who is GPow?" "You: He's Da Greatest" "Grandma: Oh, Tell him I said thanks!" "You: Will do."

GPow, I'll tell her.

Update:
I'm 300 miles away from home (At my brothers house), Taking off to the final destination at 10AM it is now 1AM.

I'm at my Grandma's house right now,

The speed isn't too bad,

2mb/s download
.20 mb/s upload (sux)

She's not doing well at all :(

Back
Top Bottom