Osama bin Laden Dead

Fries said:
You didn't answer why the American public should have to pay for the mistakes made by the government...

Oh sorry, here; iAh4ryuc0m8[/media]]

Looks like a majority agree with what their Government does, the American Government is the "voice" of the American people, and should therefore take equal responsibility.

Nimphioüs said:
Fries said:
You didn't answer why the American public should have to pay for the mistakes made by the government...

Oh sorry, here; iAh4ryuc0m8[/media]]

Looks like a majority agree with what their Government does, the American Government is the "voice" of the American people, and should therefore take equal responsibility.

Since when is the government ever the voice of the majority? For the most part it does what it feels is the best for the country as a whole rather than the individuals. I for one do not agree with many of the things it does.

As for the video, it just shows the patriotism of Americans, this exists all over the world.

As for the photoshopped picture, the news article that someone posted before convinced me that parts were photoshopped but I still believed that the main face might have been real. The link above showed that the main face was a part of a different photo so yes, the photo is fake.

But...the photo was distributed by the Pakistani news afaik.

Back
Top Bottom