New TMS YouTube Channel

What should the name for the TMS YouTube channel be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Since this happened;

s16d5j.png

TMS needs a new YouTube account, where I'll only upload stuff that can't get removed due to copyright shizzle so the account won't get suspended.

Now we need to choose a name, please vote and/or suggest a YT name (please check it's availability first)

2jdm4h5.png

Voting ends Wednesday 24/02/10

I think TheMaveSiteTube because there's no point having the abbreviation TMS and we should make sure that people know it is the video channel for TMS

TMSTube.. That's AWESOME! It's got a nice ring to it :ninja:

I say we reset the votes or use it as the other option :tongue:

When it's decided I can send Mave the template for a YouTube background that looks really nice. I used it for maurinima]h[/media]is background, but his doesn't seem to be showing up D:

Yeah I agree, but we'll see how the poll turns out, I'll add TheTMSTube to the poll.

Hey you should try this one. You can maybe get your account back :tongue:
Here's steps how to do it right:
1. Click Account Issue and Continue
2. Then click Reopen account and Contact us
3. Then fill YouTube account, what's themavesite of course. Then put email what you used to creating account.
4. And Submit

Then you just wait answer for YouTube. They reopen it or not, but you at least really should try.
Note: Your account information such as videos and comments will NOT be restored.

Well I'm not sure will this work, because your account is suspended..

Maybe try this: TheMaveTube
Instead of site, what this actually is, make it tube, cause it's on youtube

I would like to point out that you can CHANGE your vote if you want; poll is still open until Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom