New Picture (Good)

C

CreonSiper

If you guys don't think this is good, something may be wrong with your vision,in that case go to the eye doctor :tongue:

Oh, Guys GOOD NEWS! my cPanel was upgraded today! my server speeds are now faster :angel:
Feel free to use my friggin' fast file host Upload Limit 1 TB(Terabyte) Download Limit: None! www.frostbytez.com/upload or use zez's www.zezombia.com

thats just a limit,
if someone were to upload something that HUGE they'd be a idiot and be at they're PC a year or so

Yep Try referring me to some uploaders i need to get "somwhat" popular :tongue: rite now it seems like

a private server only me and a few other people surf my website,
i need WAYYY more ppl.

Trust me, your server will be taken down before you know it... Allowing 1 TB lol

Nice pic, kinda too grainy or something for my liking though :doh: maybe try a Gaussian Blur?

Ahh, der we go ;D much better IMO:
f.jpg

Yeah! GPs update made it a lot better. I also would make the font bigger and place the txt in the middle... Maybe i would also squeeze the txt. It just looks too empty, but everything else about it so cool!

Creon, maybe add TMS slogan in there somewhere? i would put it in the same font & colors, but make it nice and transparent :)

TMS Slogan (that mave told me on xfire :tongue:)

Games • Pictures • Music • Videos • Fun!

the alt-code for the dot is • alt+numpad 7 :laugh:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /files/Upload/images/483302TMS curves.PNG on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_mono/1.9 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at www.frostbytez.com Port 80

Yet another Frostbytes fail.

Back
Top Bottom