My SA-FE Site

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
I Made a website dedicated to sa-fe on freewebs.com. I did it because (No offence mave :-[) but i think sa-fe.info ...well it doesnt have enough info. BUT DONT GET ME WRONG! this isnt to replace sa-fe.info, and if mave wants the password to the freewebs account, just say so! :thumbsup:

Link: >> www.sa-fe.tk <<

-Yes, I typed out all of the teles
-Yes, I typed out all of the cmds
-Yes, I Made and typed all the tele/cmd definitions
-Yes, I Made the header
:ninja:

Just

Killer7 said:
Looks good but you should had ask Mave first.

Well, i showed him my old one which was exaclty the same except for the URL and he said it was nice so im hoping this is OK with everyone ^_^

wtf, your making money of this from google ads.  :wow:

Anyways, you could of just told us so we could update the SA-FE page. :tongue:

Yaheli said:
wtf, your making money of this from google ads. :wow:

Anyways, you could of just told us so we could update the SA-FE page. :tongue:

The ads are from freewebs, not of gpow

Anyways nice site GP ! I love the header image :O

madalin2009 said:
Sorry, but this is shit made with some gay website builder..

When u will make a real website PM me, I am gonna give you 2 GB of my 50 GB space.

Why did you needed tms for medieval wars then? If you have 50 gig..

madalin2009 said:
Sorry, but this is shit made with some gay website builder..
When u will make a real website PM me, I am gonna give you 2 GB of my 50 GB space.

well im SORRY! i dont know PHP and all that stuff, so this is the easiest way that i could show my appreciation for the server.(And no, Im not making money off the ads, I wish i was, or that they werent even there)

Hmm if you would learn a little html, I could let you do the real SA-FE website :tongue:

I really like GPs site :thumbsup: I don't really care how it's made i care about how it looks and it looks awesome.
btw: Thanks GP for the password. Ill upload some pictures soon :wink:

Mave said:
Hmm if you would learn a little html, I could let you do the real SA-FE website :tongue:
To Be Honest, I would rather continue with mine :tongue:
(BTW Mave I PM'ed you the password to the webs.com account so you can update it too :))

Back
Top Bottom