My puppy

Nimphioüs said:
lawl, Australia is like, when it is hot it get's really hot or the humidity will rise alot. When it is cold it is really cold. D:

What's the coldest it's been this year?

GPow69 said:
^ What like 30 degrees C? Jees thats freezing ;_;
(IT GETS TO -20 HERE IN THE WINTER SO DONT FUCKING COMPLAIN :))
That's nothing in Finland :biggrin: When here is something like -38 our dog is like "meh" :holmes: . And he's always outside.

Nimphioüs said:
lawl, Australia is like, when it is hot it get's really hot or the humidity will rise alot. When it is cold it is really cold. D:
Woah 5C. I would fucking die. But I've seen 45 degrees worse so don't complain bro.

but guys when your body gets used to the hot Australian weather when it gets cold we notice it so much more.

Canadian's bodies are used to 30deg weather in the summer and -20deg weather in the winter, trust me it sucks and we notice it.

Nitronic said:
but guys when your body gets used to the hot Australian weather when it gets cold we notice it so much more.
OH YEAH 15 DEGREES BRRRR FREEZING!

Kinda same situation here. We're mostly get used to -20-30 degrees and when comes +10 degrees, it feels DAMN WARM.

Today and yesterday there were like 30+*C in the whole Romania. It gets up to 45*C here at free sun in the middle of the summer and @ 37*C at the shadows' shelter... DAMN HOT :F

Nitronic said:

Exactly. Everyone's climate & Body is different, so results vary.

Australia's temperature range is a lot less diverse than other places though. We have to get used to +35 in the summer and -25 in the winter, It's not easy, Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom